Reviews for Types of Fracture
Jimelda chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Wow, what a great way to end this fic. This drabble was amazing and I'm glad you wrote it from Willow's point of view. That give us readers an entirely different perspective on the events leading up to her death. And it's sad, the way you compared everything to a stable fracture that just, one day, falls apart. Heartbreaking stuff. The last line of this was stunning, truly haunting words. "But one of these days, the process will repeat." Wow. what else can I say? This has been a joy to read, you are a fantastic author and I really hope you write another one like this someday. Thank you for sharing your words with us. :)
Jimelda chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Ooh, another great chapter. I like how this one is from Sean's point of view, it's interesting to see what he thought of Willow's death, and the after-effects. The fracture you related to this chapter was perfect, I am still amazed at the way you manage to make everything fit together. It is truly amazing and I am sincerely looking forward to the next chapter (though I'm sad it'll be the last one).
Jimelda chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter. I like how Amelia compared herself and her own actions to that of a closed fracture - it fit perfectly. The last line was amazing, very eye-opening. This update was definitely worth the wait! I am looking forward to the next one. :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow, this first chapter was amazing. How long have you been writing for? Because your skills are amazing for someone who is only thirteen :)

The comparison of the charcter's lives and the lawsuit to that of an open fracture fit surprisingly well. The last sentence was perfect: "Perhaps, if we had made an attempt to heal the fracture, you wouldn't have bled out of our lives."

Absolutely great job with this so far, I am very much looking forward to the next part.