Reviews for Tease
yaoicheeks247 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
aw, tyki! _!
Madam Chainsaw chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Haha. Great story, Tyki is so cute :)
Hall Junior chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ahahahaha! I loved it! I had a tough day at work, but your story completely brightened my day.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this so much!
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Dear Zirkus:

That was amazing! Couldn't stop laughing. XD You've got Cross down to a T. And I can completely see Cross picking up 'Moyashi' from Kanda. And it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thought Tyki looked liked he was molesting Allen as he ripped his arm off. 'Closet-molester-pretty-boy' Is actually a really suiting name for Tyki... And it sounds so like Cross to come up with, too!
The jab at the title 'Noah of Pleasure' Cross gave to Tyki was amazing. Our pretty man-whore won't be insulted by anything
Amazing job. I'll alert this just in case there is a second part, although this is just as tasty as a stand-alone. .

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very good. I agree with Tyki-pon Coss is a sick bastered
Eventideless chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh my... This is just hilarious! XD I love it. One of the most funniest one-shot I ever read! It's so hard to find Cross/Tyki fic...

Great job
Midknight Killer chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome story, loved the bit where Cross shoved Tykki's hand down his pants for a 'check'.

it'll be great if you can add an extra bit in the end depicting the other Noah's reaction to Tykki coming home stark naked and the Earl asking whether or not Tykki actually retrieved/destroyed the Innocence.
XFrenchieX chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was so amazing and funny. I would love to read more! If it's another chapter, sequel, or another story with this pair. Cause I just love how you wrote them .
The0Hidden0Key chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Your story is good. You should make a second part.
AshuraSakura Hime chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lovely Pairs :D

Moar please since this couple is lack of love. :p

maybe you are right, i never heard Tyki insult somebody in bad manner like Cross did. it surprised me. hahaha..
invisible-gurl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
LMFAO... how the hell did you come up with this? XD hahahaha it's totally awesome... and for some reason i can totally picture tyki getting offended like that XD
derpalici0us chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
HAHAHA IT MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME I RTEADS IT ! HAHAHA
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
haaaaah, that was hillarious! I haver never imagined a pairing like that! I guess Ill read some more...
Typography chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
NOOO! Your blood must be outside of ur body! Prefarabley splattered over the walls! MORE! MOOOREEEEE!

...I assume you know I'm praising your wonderful writing skills?