Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
llazo4108824 chapter 8 . 7/19
This is a cool fanfic that you made and I love eiri and shuichi together in this fanfic.
Fely chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Loved this fic!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
I read all of the chapters...
Sorry for not reviewing each and every chapter, i was just transfixed to the words.
I had to continue for in my mind kept thinking, will he get Shuichi back?

chapter 1: Well, dang. I didn't expect that.
Chapter 2: Wow, haha i guess Eiri got what he deserved.
Chapter 3-5: I am so speechless i don't know how to top of what is going in my mind into words.
Chapter 6: Oh dang... Go Eiri! Wow.
Chapter 7: ! The father? I don't know what to say..
This chapter - Ya! Glad that they are back together...

My honest opinion this is very well thought and planned out.
You did amazing! Keep up the awesome work..

Just wondering if you could something similar with Touma and his cousin? Just an idea to throw out there
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
That was amazing! I love the twist and how it came back together! Wonderful job!
Dreamie-Icie chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Very excellent. Nice usage of imagery, very thought provoking, and very heartbreaking. Truly an excellent Gravitation Fanfic! ;w;
lv90047 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I loved this story! Okay, I'll be honest! When I first read it, I didn't review.:( so I'm making up for that error, and writing one now!
You're such a talented writer. I really loved how you set the characters. Please write more in the future!
anonymous1807 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
so sweet T_T Shuichi _
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
I just. . .feels. D: That ending was just perfect. c:
Laila'95 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I Love iit ! :D
Keep writing ! 3
LyRiCho chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
I am so speechless... This I believe has now made it to my top favorite Gravitation fics... Seriously it brought me to the brink of tears, it angered me, it made me feel love?.. Isn't that what any author wants there reader to feel? If not then call me weird and overly emotional! I don't care! I loved this! I truly truly did!
Ambie Lovina chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
AWWWWWWW!
That was so sweet! The ending had put a big dopey smile on my face.
This is just so beautiful!
Marlie Parson chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Aw, this was cute in an abusive way )
Andrea chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
By far; this has to be one of the best Gravitation-fics I've ever read! I absolutely love the storyline and setting. Your descriptions are amazing and us readers get a clear view of what is going on at what time. Nice touch with adding that one scene from Shuichi's POV!
Andy chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely love this chapter. Getting to see Shuichi's POV was really intriguing!
Andrea chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
An incredibly well-put, well-written chapter!