Reviews for Mighty Love
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awwww... i love it too. I love fluff. It's so cute, and lovely...and no dramatic, and had humor.
Yes, i love it.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
ha ha cute, I liked it:)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
lol nice!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I both automatically respect, and admire a woman who has an appreciation for the 70's classics!

"It's a Shame" is my favorite Spinners single, but just so you know.. I listened to the track "Mighty Love part 1" while I read your fic! I can only say that you made an excellent musical choice.

I gotta' tell you, this fic was so warm and real, and just an all around wonderful read! I know this is going to come off as not genuine, but I just have that great, "everything's really gonna' be okay" giddiness inside. Seriously, I have a grin on my face so big that it actually hurts!

You were absolutely right too, the kids are destined to be named after the grandparents, it just seems right.

I really loved the silly little argument that Arnold and Helga had about the relationships their child will have with their friends' kids, and the evidential the nod to Oskar in Arnold's somewhat naughty behavior in playfully "demanding" a sandwich. ;D

I seriously loved your treatment of the characters that we all know and love, and to say that I enjoyed this story just doesn't do justice to the way that it made me feel!

I might not ought to say this, but it never really stopped me before- I really do admire your courage to actually writing about new things instead of following a set recipe, or repeating old themes with a new title. Your voice is unique, and I *really* love your work, and hope to read much more of you in the near future!

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hahahah... I love these two's interaction.

Keep the good writing.
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hi

I love your stories, and I found this really special.

Thankyou for your writing, I know all the work it holds.

bye
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw adoreable fic here
Azure129 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Cuteness always makes me smile :) Aw, Arnold would be the most wonderful Daddy, lol! And I like the image you painted of the neighborhood kids at the beginning-I really felt like I could see it :)

Thanks!

~Azure129 aka Jenna
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Cute! Short and sweet. :)
Edward Crane chapter 1 . 8/17/2010