Reviews for How Close Is Close Enough?
Luca chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
oh god! you CAN'T leave it there!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
love that he's asking her to respect the JACKET, not him.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
ugh! why is EVERYONE getting in the middle of the smutty goodness?!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
that was sweet.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
awesome that Damon called on the Bro-code with Ric.
Killjoy4322 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Make MORE chapters!
lol
WitchMitzi chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Nice story.
catlady45 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
It's old but I'm gonna review anyways - I like this one for just being so fun! Banter ftw.
elwren75 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Yay! Although I just think they should turn off their cell phones, head for Damon's camero, and find another bookshelf (at the boarding house?) or just, y'know, a tree in the forest or something. I know Damon has a very good bed and his shower's pretty awesome too. Well. . . uh-huh . .
elwren75 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
ROFL!

She didn't know Damon Salvatore had the ability to turn her back into a virgin. Jerk.

****

He'd never admit his true fondness for Mr. Teddy.

****"When did you become so optimistic?"

"Oh I don't know, sometime between starting a bromance with the Teacher, adopting a baby emo vamp and having to put up with his sister. My cold Scrooge heart has melted and I finally know the true meaning of Christmas! God bless us everyone!"

"You're such an asshat!" she laughs and lays down on the bed. He follows suit and faces her.

"You know you love it."

She shakes her head, smiling and punches his arm.

"This is a Dolce and Gabana leather jacket, show some respect!"

I've been giggling and all-out guffawing through this whole thing. Thanks, I needed a good laugh today. :)
elwren75 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Jeremy's text is great. Jeremy as a vampire, staying with the Salvatores. That would be something to see, alright.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved this! Damon's just as snarky-charming as ever!

"But, seriously, Damon, why do you throw yourself at every girl you see? Why throw yourself at-," she cuts off, not wanting to say her name.

"Katherine? It's not like she's Voldemort. We can say her name, and it won't jinx us!"

*****

"Haven't you ever been with twins before?," he asks, lightening up the mood.

*****

As soon as they are in the hallway, Alaric smacks Damon behind the head. He is the only human capable of doing so.

"What the hell was that?"

"You are such a cock-blocker, Ric. That goes against everything in the Bro-code."

GREAT lines!
irreversibly mesmerized chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Brilliant!and so funny!i loughed a lot and I loved it even more!
Saggie25 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011