Reviews for Fun Dares and Boys love
Eternity09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Did you make up those dares by yourself.
KrazyKay24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love Kaname. she is just like me!
NilonCross chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Im in love...
NilonCross chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awesome!
Harem-Lady chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
This was an amazing story! I hope you continue to write more!
matsujun chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Awwww SasuNaru are sooooo cute! and Itachi is so cruel... LOVED IT! XD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
LMFAO now that has got to be the funniest story I've ever read. I love reading stories where Dares are involved. xD Good job, I hope I get to read a sequal to this story :P
wintersubaki chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
hahahaha, itachi is really a devil..the revenge was hilarious XD
animechik16 chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
your like my yaoi twin! I love your story! everything was perfect! I love how the ending was and it was totally hilarious. OMG I love sasunaru and I love your character and the whole story was totally awesome!
Bulma The Mistress Of Bitchin chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
I wish I had the courage to ask my sister to write me a lemon(she'll probably kill me), she likes SasuNaru but not a big fan like me. I wish I had your sister.

Get story I love it!
Thesouleater chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
*gets on one knee and holds out a ring* marry me?

Yea ima girl
XXTOTALXPERVSXX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Kawaii that was great. Your real awsome \(o)/

I lové your story it
Aekm14 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
You write amazing stories. I'm al little sad that you ended it that way, it seems kinda like an ending where there might be a sequel to it. With all the pranks that naruto and gang did, there should have been more action by itachi. Biut overall it was an AMAZING story.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Renee chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
i didnt comment till the last chapter..sorry, but i loved this so much i was crying from laughing so hard at the love letter to itachi i had to run to the bathroom almost every chapter so i didnt pee my pant xD

you did a great job and i cant wait to read your other fanfictions :D

SasuNaru love 3