Reviews for The Strengths That We Find
nellysh chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is one of the best champer o. s.-story
LiveLoveLaugh1996 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was beautfiul! Truly! I loved it so much! I hope they do something like this for the kiss,it'll be amazing!
Skysong chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very nice work, I felt as if I was standing there with Ron and Hermione - your writing pulled me into the story with them. I hope that they made DH Part II exactly as it's written in the book, but if not, then something along these lines would be wonderful :D Well done!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really like it
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was really good! I thought the horcrux scene was written well and was quite clever. I liked the ending about how ron was the one who gave her the strength to destroy it!
Emma Brown chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This makes me really excited to see this scene in the movie.

great job!

x
evermaytheodds chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very sweet. I really enjoyed it.
me chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that was a great story! I just hope they follow the book in the movie cuz it's how jk rowling wrote it. :)
regbride12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Freakin amazing! I LOVE the way the Horcrux scene and THE kiss was written here- I dont know if this is how it will play out but yeah based on what I have heard, it could happen! I LOVE how you wrote the way the Horcrux affected Hermione- what is Hermione's greatest fear now? It isnt failing her classes or being expelled- it is losing Ron forever. My oh my how times change...I can def see the Horcrux doing this to her. Also the whole water thing- we know yes from EW article that they are soaked! CANT WAIT for the DH movie come July! :) (I say July b/c this will be Part 2)...in the meantime what a great way to pass time by reading your version! :)
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Well written, interesting. Brava.