Reviews for So It Took Us 'Til Today To Get Here
Dove29 chapter 1 . 2/11
nice exploration of their characters and what happens after 'happily ever after' so to speak, these two definitely seemed out of nowhere at first but i totally fell for them by the end of the movie
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I’m a Spane and Semma fan, but I fucking love this! It's one that makes Spinner in love with Emma and Emma not a total bitch. I love this…sooo cute, really.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
this was really sweet and cute, love the way you set it up.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well, crap. I can't think of anything fitting enough to say about this. It was just so perfect. You've written them wonderfully. And you're right; no one saw this coming, but it's so perfect. This fic was a perfect way to give the Degrassi audience a little more closure with Spinner and Emma. Great job!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was perfect. It helped give some realism to their relationship. I'm a huge Spemma fan and wish there were more great fics like this for the couple.

Great job!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Poor toaster. I love this sweet moment between spinner and emma.
Puritina chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This story is really good. Great work, very meaningful.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great story.
lilkaykay chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Really really good. It's a wonderful and creative story line and I didn't really think I'd ever like Spinner and Emma together but you got me too. I hope you continue the story because it's positively wonderful.
AllieB0524 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
it was a cute story. I could imagine them fighting like that. Cuz its true...they dont know eachother that well, but within time they will. Hopefully we will see them again on Degrassi.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010