Reviews for The Pit
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I'm still confused over the different Ranmas and Ryogoas being together without making a horrible, terrible, bad bad day kind of paradox. Then again, I read FAR too much Isaac Azimov when I was a kid. ::laughs::
luger 7 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
JReyBr chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Your Ranma interacting with Ranma is adorable. Can't wait to read how Ryoga and Ryoga goes.
Dinian chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Another great chapter leading into what I see to be an even greater one. I must admit I have no ideal where you plan to take this story from here.

I mean is AU!Ryoga even from Tiny!Ranma's world? If not, does anyone else become a factor from there? Where exactly do you plan to take AU!Shampoo and Tiny!Ranma's relationship? (F.Y.I this is the first time I've EVER wanted a Shamppo and Ranma hook up :P). And of course, obviously, well AU!Ryoga teach Cannon!Ryoga the door trick? Just to name a few of the plot points I'm thinking over.

Of course this is rambling, so to summarize. Great update, to a great story, and I can't wait for the next one.
Radio Driver chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Good goin, Kir. Keep on keepin on.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Interesting. Nice character exploration and an interesting meeting on the way. A very nice surprise to come home to after an afternoon out in town. :)
Richard Ryley chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Ranma and Akane talking to "little Ranma" were all as expected, but the real fun was Nabiki. Although from time to time she had to be called on being a jerk. I was also expecting for some time the fun of having canon Ryoga showing up while his duplicate is around. Although why Dimensional Traveller Ryoga came to THIS particular place and time is interesting.

It's too bad no one reacted to the story of Spring Akane. Prior to the end of canon, speculation about why Akane would be a spirit of a Spring could fuel some deep speculation. Presumably the quiet means it is post-end of canon, but even so there could be some guesses that could be made about what's going on. Maybe Nabiki will get around to them.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Too short, but oh well. Very good anyways. Can't wait to see how the second Ryoga will complicate things.
Radio Driver chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Good goin, Kiri. Keep on keepin on.
gippslander chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Best ignore that attempted review.
for some reason (my own incompetence?)it came up all mashed together.
Bloody annoying.
gippslander chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I'm enjoying the restrained and careful characterization so typical of your I did feel that Mousse seemed a bit off, at the very I'm reading things right then Genma has suffered an appalling fate, one much worse, I think, than the original offense surprises me, since you are typically willing to give your cast members a chance, and not judge them purely by their errors and flaws.
Like other readers I've been considering the similarities between this and present I'm thinking(unless I am barking up the wrong tree) that while this fic has made play of gender difference, HM asserted gender was a very bold thing to do, back in the day.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to where you take your cast, and reading about their joys and travails along the way.
Kinhoshi89 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Very interesting tale, and you do have me hooked. I'm not too fond of the Ranma/Akane pairing, but something tells me it'll be different and interesting enough to stand. With that said, looking forward to the next chapter.
luger 7 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
A most excellent fanfic. party on, dude.
AramilOniasha chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
How did ryoga know Ranma's name? He called him by name when he gave him water.
Richard Ryley chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
I did not review this last time, as it had been a while since an update, and I was a little worried about spoilering future events with my Wild Mass Guessing. Clearly what we have here is a Ryoga much like "Happily Married", who has control over his "getting lost" curse, and in fact has learned to control it enough to teleport through both space and time. (And it was nice to see "Spring Akane" suspected that)

Anyway, with "Spring Akane" talking about alternate universes, it looks very much like Ranma has been brought from his universe to Ryoga's. Akane seems to be very much alive and all right, and so Ryoga's interference doesn't seem to be for her sake. Then again, is this time travelling Ryoga's present, or his past? He's obviously changed chibi-Ranma's future, but is this really his universe, or another alternate? Since this Ranma and the Tendos don't seem to be aware of his true power, either he's been hiding it from them, or there's another Ryoga who hasn't developed that power yet.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully it won't be as long this time. :D I especially look forward to chibi-Ranma talking with the real Akane. She's likely to be thrown off by such an innocent and kind Ranma, while he would be thrown off by someone so much like Spring Akane without her foresight and patience.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »