Reviews for The Pit
LordsFire chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
What happens next, will depend in large part on how much you intend to focus on character development. With a Ranma around who isn't a heroic belligerent jerk, the more young Ranma proves what he's capable of, the more that's going to force people to think.

Particularly for the Tendo's, think about how different Ranma is after *six months* of not being under his father's insane tutelage. And for Cologne, how much trust and respect this younger Ranma shows her.

That can change a *lot.*
LordsFire chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This is one of the better stories I've read, as far as 'getting inside the character's head' in a believable way goes.
phirephox666 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I absolutely adore this. Ranma is so cute and perfect and Ryoga is the most wonderful brother/father-figure for him. I hope you update this again soon. -Phire
Spica75 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Well I will certainly be hoping for another chapter soon.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I'm still confused over the different Ranmas and Ryogoas being together without making a horrible, terrible, bad bad day kind of paradox. Then again, I read FAR too much Isaac Azimov when I was a kid. ::laughs::
luger 7 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
JReyBr chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Your Ranma interacting with Ranma is adorable. Can't wait to read how Ryoga and Ryoga goes.
Dinian chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Another great chapter leading into what I see to be an even greater one. I must admit I have no ideal where you plan to take this story from here.

I mean is AU!Ryoga even from Tiny!Ranma's world? If not, does anyone else become a factor from there? Where exactly do you plan to take AU!Shampoo and Tiny!Ranma's relationship? (F.Y.I this is the first time I've EVER wanted a Shamppo and Ranma hook up :P). And of course, obviously, well AU!Ryoga teach Cannon!Ryoga the door trick? Just to name a few of the plot points I'm thinking over.

Of course this is rambling, so to summarize. Great update, to a great story, and I can't wait for the next one.
Radio Driver chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Good goin, Kir. Keep on keepin on.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Interesting. Nice character exploration and an interesting meeting on the way. A very nice surprise to come home to after an afternoon out in town. :)
Richard Ryley chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Ranma and Akane talking to "little Ranma" were all as expected, but the real fun was Nabiki. Although from time to time she had to be called on being a jerk. I was also expecting for some time the fun of having canon Ryoga showing up while his duplicate is around. Although why Dimensional Traveller Ryoga came to THIS particular place and time is interesting.

It's too bad no one reacted to the story of Spring Akane. Prior to the end of canon, speculation about why Akane would be a spirit of a Spring could fuel some deep speculation. Presumably the quiet means it is post-end of canon, but even so there could be some guesses that could be made about what's going on. Maybe Nabiki will get around to them.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Too short, but oh well. Very good anyways. Can't wait to see how the second Ryoga will complicate things.
Radio Driver chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Good goin, Kiri. Keep on keepin on.
gippslander chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Best ignore that attempted review.
for some reason (my own incompetence?)it came up all mashed together.
Bloody annoying.
gippslander chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I'm enjoying the restrained and careful characterization so typical of your I did feel that Mousse seemed a bit off, at the very I'm reading things right then Genma has suffered an appalling fate, one much worse, I think, than the original offense surprises me, since you are typically willing to give your cast members a chance, and not judge them purely by their errors and flaws.
Like other readers I've been considering the similarities between this and present I'm thinking(unless I am barking up the wrong tree) that while this fic has made play of gender difference, HM asserted gender was a very bold thing to do, back in the day.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to where you take your cast, and reading about their joys and travails along the way.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »