Reviews for The Pit
Tama Saga chapter 16 . 2/9
You need a ma at the end of Shampoo's question. 嗎.
Ni zenme kan wo? Shuo wo ben ma? (How exactly do you see me? Are you saying that I'm stupid?)

As for Ranma's reply...I can't figure out the last two characters but the general sentence structure seems right.
Yuchun shi yi zhong gong wei (silly/stupid is a type of...)
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 16 . 2/9
Really good epilogue, everything is tied up nice and neatly. Bah, some of us have been Ranma fans since before the days of . Which makes me feel really old now...
ByLanternLight chapter 16 . 2/9
Worth every moment. 6/5.
inkheart9459 chapter 15 . 2/8
Whoa, I can super duper see the scene in the tree like I'm there, which actually doesn't happen all too often when I'm reading so it's wonderfully rendered and such pretty. Just that whole scene in general is 3. The emotions of both Ranma and Ryoga are realistic. I really like the line about Ryoga in his silence was conveying embarrassment at Ranma's display of emotions. Also, the fact that Ranma cried enough to literally turn himself into a girl, that was super great for a multitude of reasons, mainly the hit you in the face symbolism of the fact that Ranma thinks its a girly emotion and crying literally turned him into a girl and he has to deal with it all over again. They're such dorks accidentally kissing. It was a good way to break the really heavy, heavy stuff and transition into the hug. All in all *pom poms*
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 15 . 2/6
Wow. That was one of the most convoluted stories I've read in a while that came out making good sense. Really great read, and thanks so much for writing it!
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 15 . 2/4
Tu me hiciste llorar cuando leei esta historia, me has hecho llorar cada vez que la recuerdo... pero mas que nada me haz hecho recordar porque amaba este mundo, porque valía la pena vivir en el... porque apesar que la existencia misma parecua querer negarme el derecho de vivir, había algo porque quedarme... me hiciste recordar el ese sentimiento y por eso te estare eternamente agradecido y jamas podre terminar de agradecerte por la felicidad que me haz traído jundo con la esperansa que alguna vez creía haber perdido... gracias
LycanRed chapter 15 . 2/3
Absolutely fantastic, and a nice little nod at a possible future Ranma/Ryoga pairing, which has always been a favorite of mine. I look forward to your little epilogue, and I am infinitely grateful to you for continuing this. Since chapter one it has been an excellent read. Kudos.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
Staggered Pichu chapter 15 . 2/3
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this. The summary for the story hadn't really popped out at me but I had already gone through the one's that had so I figured I would go ahead and give this one a try. Let's just say that I'm really glad I did. You did a fantastic job writing this. Your sentences seemed to flow together very well and with confusion being thrown at me left and right, it definitely kept me reading all the longer in hopes of figuring out all the was going on. I really enjoyed how this turned out.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 2/2
There are too many feelingsssssssssssss. I was really hoping for a happy ending, but that's more my selfish indulgence speaking. Structurally, this open ending fits the overall theme better than a nice and dusted off conclusion would. I do hope Ranma takes this chance to happy. I've gotten so attached to him and Ryoga, it's a little ridiculous. The other day, I went back and read the previous chapter in preparation for reading this chapter, and I cried all over again. It was, still, the soul deep pain of a situation in which a child is ripped away from his parent. And now I'm tearing up a little just thinking about it! Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for finishing this story, and thus locking into a place a cornerstone in the Ranma fandom. The Pit is certainly one of the most meaningful pieces I have come across, in this fandom or otherwise. I'll be looking forward to the epilogue!
gippslander chapter 15 . 1/31
I'II be sorry when this fic ends, although you probably won't be, given the sheer effort you have put into it. And this deserves saying - this effort is fully reflected in the quality of your storytelling, which is of an entirely different order than the common run of ranma fanfiction, even way before its now near dead state.
Although I cannot call myself a great enthusiast (but certainly not hostile) for what seems to be your preferred ranma ship, I will cheerfully concede, aside from ranma and akane, ranma and ryoga have the strongest dynamic through the course of the manga. A pair of dynamics you exploit here to considerable effect.
I think my only quibble would be with the handling of genma, I felt I needed a greater sense of his own desperation and limited options given his ambitions for his I'm simply uncomfortable with any member of Takahashi's cast being painted as irredeemable - even genma!
Anyway, I hope that the conclusion of this story does not mean the end of your involvement in writing ranma fic.
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 15 . 1/31
You're right; while I enjoy ridiculously happy endings when possible, sometimes it isn't. In Ranma's case that isn't possible, not entirely-life is rarely that simple. Happiness needs to have something as a counterweight in order to truly appreciate it.

Thank you for updating!
rhjmcgin1 chapter 15 . 1/29
Really happy to see this continuing. Keep up the fabulous work!
RainGoddess2040 chapter 15 . 1/29
YAY! I had just looked at this and hoped you'd update and you have and its hopeful. Thank you!
Immatrael chapter 15 . 1/29
I like it! Very neat way of rounding off the narrative - and I particularly love the explanation for some of Ranma's behaviour in canon, and the way Ryouga thinks about pledging his sword to Ranma if they'd been born in an earlier era.
Noradin chapter 15 . 1/28
I do not see the happy ending currently.
Because think of it: They thought there were different Ranmas and thus there must be different timelines, but now it turnsout there was only one, so maybe they are just moving in one and the same timeline all this time... And here is the thing: Maybe there really is only one timeline and all Ranmas always are the same at differnt ages. Older Ryoga has killed some Ranma... How can they have a happy ending looking forward to that?
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »