Reviews for The Pit
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
This is complicated fun:)
Staggered Pichu chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
I may not have been with this story for day one like some of your other fans but I live it just the same. It's sad to see it end but I enjoyed reading it very much and the ending is satisfying. Thank you for posting this and allowing us to read your writing. It's fantastic, great job.
FireInLife chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Oh, how I really wish there was a sequel to this. Just one of those stories with very little plot, having the main characters just go on one adventure after another. That'd just be so perfect. Even a small "10 years later" would have been nice to read (although I have no idea how you'd manage that).

Of course, the way you ended it was fine. I like how it has turned out, and you did a good job salvaging a horrible tragedy into a fairly happy ending. It's been a fun journey throughout all of this, so thank you
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Actually, the translations are pretty accurate. (Shampoo: The way you're looking at me, are you saying I'm stupid? / Ranma: Foolish is a type of compliment.) "[Thank you] For looking after my kid," says Ryoga. Fuck, I think I'm crying. I'm nOT OKAY This ending though. Was a lot better than the one in my imagination, more raw. I think I'm going to go read The Pit all over again in a couple of days. :')
Noradin chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Thank you,this story was well worth the waiting :)
XStylus chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Been reading this one since the start, and it's been a long road. Thanks for the story, thanks staying with it, and thanks in general. :)
celvel chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Awesome story, I'm very sad to see it end. But also very happy BECAUSE it has an ending. To many great stories are left unfinished, left to just gather dust... I've probably read this story a half dozen times, it's been one of my favorites, and I can guarantee I'll read and reread it for years to come. It's always nice to revisit old favs years down the line As there are unfortunately very few Ranma 1/2 stories being written I do hope (and pray!) that this isn't the last we'll see of you, and I'll soon come back to and see a new piece in the works from you (your profile page was long ago raided for your stories ). Lastly, I just want to thank you for taking the time and energy to write Ranma fanfics. Ranma 1/2 has been my favorite for about fifteen years now, and its getting harder and harder to find anything to do with the fandom. So thank you, thank you, and thank you.
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Definitely a twist. Thanks so much for finishing; it's been a long trip!

The underlying concepts of abuse, sexuality and growing up were fascinating to read. I haven't read a Ranma fanfiction (that was completed, no less!) in over a decade that I felt explored these themes in a satisfactory manner. I have no skill at writing fanfiction myself, obviously due to my blank profile page, but I can still appreciate your effort, ability and detail. Your personal experience teaching developmental guidance added a depth that can't be replicated by assumptions. Thank you again!
Tama Saga chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
You need a ma at the end of Shampoo's question. 嗎.
Ni zenme kan wo? Shuo wo ben ma? (How exactly do you see me? Are you saying that I'm stupid?)

As for Ranma's reply...I can't figure out the last two characters but the general sentence structure seems right.
Yuchun shi yi zhong gong wei (silly/stupid is a type of...)
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Really good epilogue, everything is tied up nice and neatly. Bah, some of us have been Ranma fans since before the days of . Which makes me feel really old now...
ByLanternLight chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Worth every moment. 6/5.
inkheart9459 chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Whoa, I can super duper see the scene in the tree like I'm there, which actually doesn't happen all too often when I'm reading so it's wonderfully rendered and such pretty. Just that whole scene in general is 3. The emotions of both Ranma and Ryoga are realistic. I really like the line about Ryoga in his silence was conveying embarrassment at Ranma's display of emotions. Also, the fact that Ranma cried enough to literally turn himself into a girl, that was super great for a multitude of reasons, mainly the hit you in the face symbolism of the fact that Ranma thinks its a girly emotion and crying literally turned him into a girl and he has to deal with it all over again. They're such dorks accidentally kissing. It was a good way to break the really heavy, heavy stuff and transition into the hug. All in all *pom poms*
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
Wow. That was one of the most convoluted stories I've read in a while that came out making good sense. Really great read, and thanks so much for writing it!
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
Tu me hiciste llorar cuando leei esta historia, me has hecho llorar cada vez que la recuerdo... pero mas que nada me haz hecho recordar porque amaba este mundo, porque valía la pena vivir en el... porque apesar que la existencia misma parecua querer negarme el derecho de vivir, había algo porque quedarme... me hiciste recordar el ese sentimiento y por eso te estare eternamente agradecido y jamas podre terminar de agradecerte por la felicidad que me haz traído jundo con la esperansa que alguna vez creía haber perdido... gracias
LycanRed chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
Absolutely fantastic, and a nice little nod at a possible future Ranma/Ryoga pairing, which has always been a favorite of mine. I look forward to your little epilogue, and I am infinitely grateful to you for continuing this. Since chapter one it has been an excellent read. Kudos.

PeaceOut