Reviews for And the Aftermath
I think that is is insteresting, to see the missing blanks from Sasuke perspective. I would love to read when Sasuke and Sakura met the first time.
Runadaemon chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Cuuuute. And surprisingly rounds out Senji's character. Heh. Exasperation with children is a constant. It's good to see he's not the perfect parent. ;)
Runadaemon chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Ooh! I always wanted to know the story from Senji's side! :D Thank you! Poor little Naruto... Of course... it seems like Naruto's been utterly IMMERSED in trouble and getting hurt ever since 'Senji' became his guardian, so I'm not sure his promise at the end is really true... But oh well. It was a definite victory and a sweet ending.
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hmmmm. 'So I smiled, just a little bit,...' line should be 'So Senji smiled, just a little bit,...' because of the way the rest of it was written. Naruto is suuuuch a stinker in your stories. lol.
Catharmel chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Refreshing to see this through his point of view. You write children very well, both through and observing them.
mndstjohn chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Looks good!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I think it's great. However, this coup be better if there were more! *HintHintWinkWinkNudgeNudge* XD
lokobookworm95 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I hope that you'll update this again! I really like seeing things from Sasuke's POV.
gartter chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Senji's such a badass.
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
This is also a great story, and I like the chpater where Naruto is kidnapped and Sasuke goes ballistic
Sivlare chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
This makes everything a lot more clear. Reading things from a six (was it?) year old's perspective can be a bit confusing, though very amusing.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
AWWWWW Its cute~! I wish there was a sequal to Beginnings~! XD
librarycat9 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I want to hear the rest of that... What thing with the underware?
librarycat9 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I had wondered how he found him...
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011