Reviews for A Real Good Man
SomethingCleverHopefully chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
I'm so glad I found this ship, and I'm happier that you sailed it. This was such a pleasant read. :) thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Hello! So I didn't look at the year this was written, and if this was written years ago, I'm really sorry. Anyway, I am a HUGE Mick/Emily shipper! I have no idea why people didn't see how awesome they were together in "The Fight!" If you Google fanfictions for them, literally 10 show up! It's awful! Please, please, please write another fanfiction for this pairing! I adore this one!
Can't-Even-Right-Now chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Is the a sequel?! Oh yes please. Loved this pairing.
EverythingSunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Just finned chapter 1 and I already know I'm going to love the other chapters :). Emily is my favourite charecter and I ship her and Mick!
lime green lily chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I really want him and his reaction for Lauren
anlemi chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Didn't expect this... It was wonderful.
Oh my lanta chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Ok loved this pairing so much! watched "The Fight" the other night and then read this, tied everything up nicely. And where is this epilogue you speak of? Don't leave me hanging! :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Please? Epilogue? Anytime soon? Please?
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Please! Please! Please! More emily and mick!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
When r u gonna write the epilogue? Come on! Ur killing me here! What about mick's sister's wedding? Their i love u's? Please?
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
U have got to tell me where's the next part please! Please!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Where's the epilogue? Where's the next part? Please tell me! I gotta know! Hehehehe! Please?
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I love ur story! I'm normally a hotly shipper,but this was an exception! Write more of this! And any more mick/em fic rec?
missbrewster chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Loved it! Love mick fics! Really well written! I sooo thought they should have got together in the show!
:) X