Reviews for All On The Table
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha funny!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it.

Dani
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Very romantic ;)
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
loved it
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Yes I'm going through and reading all of your one shots now that I've finished CTM. What can I say? CTM showed me that you are a talented writer, so I went off to read your other stuff as well. And I have to say that I thought her "surprise" would've been surprise sex in school as well, instead of all of the sweet well though out gifts she did for him. But they both got what they wanted in the end, so it's all good.
rawr.rawr.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

So, its a shitastic review, but there is nothing else I can possibly think of to say.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hahaha, passionate, sweet and funny, very nice. At first I felt bad for Rachel thinking about all her effort to make his birthday special when the only thing Puck wanted was what they did every day, which meant humping like bunnies in heat XD. Good to see they made up things and in the most delicious way. Great job!
Christina2002 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great one-shot.
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
You planned the posting of the story, didn't you!

Haha, it's okay. It was like...a wave of Puck stories because of Mark Salling's birthday!

Great job, bb! It was really cute and it sounds very Rachel-like to be planning the "perfect" birthday!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Rachel and Puck were absolutely perfect here. Rachel wanting everything to be perfect and all the lovely things she does for him colliding with Puck's priorities was funny, hot and also very sweet!
sweetcaroline1986 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Fabulous story. I love that Rachel tried to make Puck's birthday so special. It was so funny that Puck just wanted to have Rachel for his birthday. Alls well that ends well, and both Rachel and Puck seemed really happy in the end. Great job as always.
eyesofgarnet chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was awesome.

I can totally see Puck freaking out because Rachel was trying to make his birthday all special when all he wants is her.
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
loved it! it was so cute how Rachel put so much effort into making the day a special one, and Puck just wanted to get it on.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
aww, poor Rachel...all that effort...super hot fic :)