Reviews for The Aftermath of Seduction
Maria chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Hah! So hilarious and brilliant!
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
da fuq did I just read... I liked it thou...
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
ROFL! that bit about anko and itachi was terrifying.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god. ROFL
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
hmm i think it would be the female ninja's choice on whether or not to go these type of mission... & they don't always have to have sex... they do it to get info... & when you are in a room alone with your target... no reason not to make them give you information you need... to me everyone always think "oh seduction mission... sex..." & all that BS... seduction has many different varies instead of sex... it's a mission... i don't think any kunochi that has any women pride would accept a mission just to fuck the target.. SmH
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha great story
anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That...was so scary I bit my teddy bear's head off.

Seriously dude, that was some scary shit. o.o;;
Chicharito chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Excellent and creatively written argument that also made me laugh hysterically. :D I don't much get the seduction-mission thing either. I mean, if you get close enough to seduce the target, then surely you're close enough to torture/maim/etc him too...and anyone worth killing surely isn't going to be deceived by a woman in a skankky dress.
Tragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
At least Sasuke finally got one thing right, kunoichis shouldn't go on seduction missions...
Ioga chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Sign me up for the dignified harem! No wait, Sasuke's harem? Ok, maybe not then.

This was disturbed and warped, just like all good dreams are. And we knew it was a dream from the start, since Kakashi was reading Britannica. Everyone knows he just keeps re-reading teh smuts.

Interesting subconscious ideas Sasuke has about Anko, though. We should send him to a shrink.

Thanks for this!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This story actually made me laugh out loud and that is rare. Thank you for the good laughs and I totally agree with you on your opinion about seduction missions.
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
you are friggin hilarious!

kenni
don't mock my pen name chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
wow...LOL...that's disgusting! but so funny! ha ha
skidtick chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
When I first read it, I thought: Huh... this seems a bit off. Sure, it is crack in a small way, but still... something is a bit off.

Dream within a dream. (Ever seen inception) xD

Normally stories that end with: Oh and in the end, it was just a dream! Hahaha!

Aren't good stories. (I mean if Harry Potter ended in that way, what a downer). But this one was great. I actually laughed when reading it.
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 9/7/2010