Reviews for Coach
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
OMFG the hotness just NEVER stops!

I am loving these Twilight fics!

You just bring the hotness to its full effect and I am sooooo glad that I stumbled across your page!

FANTASTIC job!
bludgerno1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i loved it!D
1999prince chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
What a great story. Seth is one of my favs.
oh-i-wish-i-were chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You, my friend, have a gift! That was fricken exceptional! I loved it! Seth and Emmett are toooo sexy!
GoinnGaGa chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw! This was suuupeerrrr sexy...but at the same time romantic. Ahaha I loved it!
Knightvanilla chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, I do feel dirty. but . that. was. (for some reason I want to make an animal sound, a roar maybe.) HOT! oh, lordy,.. meow. haha. thumbs up!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aaaawwwwww! I loved that. Sweet Seth, Sweet Emmett, and really great sex. I never thought about these 2 as a couple, but what a great pairing. Excellent job. Keep up the good work.
Yenny2206 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love it. The first time I've read this pairing.
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i loved it. and i now love this couple, i always thought that they would make a good couple because Seth is just a calmer (waaaaaaay calmer) vr of Emmet. any who loved it and hope to read more from you soon.
iJeedai chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Woooh! That was hot! Lol.

The end was cute!
Emmett-lover4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awe that's sweet(: I love the Emmett and Seth pairing(:
Panic's NearlyWitches chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i know people thinks that wrong age wise. but they are soooo ccute together in this. i want a continuation if you can. 3
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
holy fuck! i love ur dirty lemon filled mind! can u do one with emmett and jasper or jasper and jacob plz?
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I totally loved this...they are so different but they are so good together...I love them together...That was hot and the dinner Emmett brought was so sweet and romantic...too cute
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3