Reviews for Misfire
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is awesome. Jensen's a moron for walking with a bullet wound in his leg. I really want to read Clay and Pooch's reactions when everyone gets back home. I'm thinking along the lines of angry parents waiting for their kid who was trying to sneak back in after a night of partying.
starfire25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
interesting story. i like it a lot. poor jensen and poor cougar.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ah! Loved it! Awesome!
Oh, and it's "Le disparé" not LO disparé, just so you know! :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great fic
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was great. :D I love your stories.
kataz chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Love this story! Poor Cougar, and I nearly choked when I read that Jensen hit Roque with his zombie bat, amazing job, can't wait to read more!
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awesome story. :)

Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I hit Roque with my zombie-wackin' bat!

LMAO! I need to see this!
samson28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
really enjoying all of your loser fics. Great stuff and loving the humour you bring to your fics. Favourite so far is the sleepwalking jenson. :)
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I can't believe this is the first time I've noticed this story! Wow and the most observant award goes too me! I loved it thought it fantastically written! XD great job hope you write more your stories are so great!
Cider Sky chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh, LB! I love your one-shots, they are absolutely addicting and this one was no different. you did a great job with Cougar, i think your portrayal of his reaction was very accurate. You write these two so superbly. I look forward to further fics as each post absolutely makes my day.
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
First off, this is the first "The Losers" fanfiction I have ever read and I loved it. (And I'm seriously picky about one shots)

I loved the Spanish and how Jensen went looking for Cougar ... though I would love to see how Clay reacts when he finds out about THAT. (Sequel maybe? :) )

BTW, you use the same translator I do for my "Mojo" stories. :) (Small world ain't it?)
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Jensen got shot!

And Cougar shot him!

Like I was taught when I learned how to use firearms, don't point a gun at anything you don't want dead.

Really cougs should have had the safety on at least! Lol.

But we all appreciate his mistake in the name of the story, angst, and team bonding.

Jensen is just perfect in this. I love how you wrote him, at the beginning. In shock, in pain and confused. And the contrast to the drugged up Jensen at the end who just wants Cougar to get over it.

Favourite random bit was the zombie bat. Jensen would have a zombie bat.

Hmmm. Just gave me a crack fic idea...

Thanks. If you want to know what it is, I will tell you, but otherwise if I write it, I will give you credit for inspiration.

parisindy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awwwwwwwww loved that!

hehe you know this makes me want to know what his worse injury was?

poor cougar

poor limpy jensen... i love poor limpy jensen

man now i really need a jensen on crutches fic

this one was awesome!
ultraman64 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Guh~ I just love the way you write these two characters! It seems so natural and real, like the way it's portrayed in the comic and movie! I love it so much and just adore it to bits! Great job!