Reviews for How to Kill a Psychic in Three Easy Steps
Truly the most remarkable fic I have ever read. I have never seen someone describe the human mind so vividly! The ways Shawns mind is broken down by yin and yang, and how he finally breaks is so realistic! This leaves me thinking about what would have happened if Yin didn't mess up a little on the video, would Shawn have ended up as Yin? Would he kill? And if he was to be caught, would he got to jail? I loved ever word!
PsychO99 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
.GOSH. :O This. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Psych. Fanfics. I. Have. Ever. Read. Ever. Not. Joking. :D :D :D You are an AMAZING writer! You are a genius. A mad scientist, if you will. Absolutely, utterly, mindblowingly, amazing! :D
mellie22 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
BEST ONE YET !
GlOmP3R chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
I just reread this , kiciass job ! (:
FaithfulAizen chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
This story was so awesome I love torture so much
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Jdnshsjjdjshsnahshsn! *wordless sounds of emotion!* I demand / forbid you from writing a sequel! On pain of being banished from all pineapple and pineapple-like things! (No, I don't know how, just figure it out!)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
You are evil!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
* Sigh * I'm gonna miss yin Shawn, he was fun!
Checkerz chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I am a fan of this story. I have re-read it a thousand times and own three songs you put up in the links: "Coming Undone" is the best thing EVER! Well...besides this story. The sequal should have Yin Shawn straining to come out and play, where in brief moments his friends see it. OH! And maybe Yin Shawn instead takes complete control over Shawn? XD Please come back to the Psych fandom-we miss you *pouts*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
I AM SO DONE.
Okay, not really I'm going to browse your other fics, BUT I AM SO DONE WITH THIS ONE!
...literally...ugh...
ANYWAYS I REALLY REALLY LIKED THIS AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE HIGHFIVES AND ALL THE NAIL FILES AND ALL THE CUPCAKES!
You should so write a story where Shawn gets kidnapped and tortured by a cray cray girl named Angie ;D
Anyways, did I mention that I really like this one?
It shall be featured this weeks 'Fanfiction Friday' on my Twitter account, even though I fairly certain that no one will heed my words of its greatness...
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
I can't deal with this. I cannot. Honestly, last chapter was around the time I stopped blinking and my eye started to burn, then there was the uneven breathing followed by the squeaky breathing, then the inner choking, the laptop biting, the sliding down so that my back was on the cushion which was then followed by me finishing the chapter, back on cushion, legs flailing in the air, the back of my hands pressed into my face and whimpering. Oh yeah, then I sort of just fell sideways on the couch... XD
IF YOU DO A SAD ENDING I WILL FIND YOU :O
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I'm hoping that I'm right in guessing that brainwashing will be involved...I have seen Lost y'know ;)
Epic chapter!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
*dances* I honestly can find a reference in anything! XD I found Merlin, Doctor Who AND HG references in this chapter :') Which was lovely by the way :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Love the Sherlock reference ;)
Ahhhhhh, this is how the episode should've gone! I love Psych with a large portion of my heart (the others going out to fandoms, Nutella and Billy Zane), but they could do with a bit more drama that actually over powers the humor...a little...it wouldn't be Psych without the humor, but you know what I mean! I Wally, really love it so far :D *highfives*
AmazingLadar chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Loved it. Sooooo glad it was completed when I read this. Wouldn't have been able to cope with the cliffhangers at the end of each chapter.