Reviews for How to Kill a Psychic in Three Easy Steps
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Nice Vash the Stampede reference!
grevson chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
you are so loveable with all your quirky authors notes. you're so sweet! :)

now onto the fic.
how do i fit my reactions to such an impressive and deep story into one review? this story had me crying, gasping and laughing. it had me angry, confused and sad all at the same time. it had many twists and turns and emotions and it was so... wow.
i love how the station could slowly see shawn slowly breaking, and how they were forced to watch. this is such a beautiful and absolutely stunning fic. the blowing up of the cars and how shawn blamed himself, how shawn broke at the end, the ending OH MY GOD. but i also loved the how many hats reference. i can totally see that happening, and that was such a clever way to interpret it into the story. i love the way you write and how much detail you use. i am so impressed. brilliant work :)
DaughterofDante chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Can you write an alternate ending to this? Like he actually goes with Yang? It'd be kinda cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Truly the most remarkable fic I have ever read. I have never seen someone describe the human mind so vividly! The ways Shawns mind is broken down by yin and yang, and how he finally breaks is so realistic! This leaves me thinking about what would have happened if Yin didn't mess up a little on the video, would Shawn have ended up as Yin? Would he kill? And if he was to be caught, would he got to jail? I loved ever word!
PsychO99 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
.GOSH. :O This. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Psych. Fanfics. I. Have. Ever. Read. Ever. Not. Joking. :D :D :D You are an AMAZING writer! You are a genius. A mad scientist, if you will. Absolutely, utterly, mindblowingly, amazing! :D
mellie22 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
BEST ONE YET !
GlOmP3R chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
I just reread this , kiciass job ! (:
FaithfulAizen chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
This story was so awesome I love torture so much
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Jdnshsjjdjshsnahshsn! *wordless sounds of emotion!* I demand / forbid you from writing a sequel! On pain of being banished from all pineapple and pineapple-like things! (No, I don't know how, just figure it out!)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
You are evil!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
* Sigh * I'm gonna miss yin Shawn, he was fun!
Checkerz chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I am a fan of this story. I have re-read it a thousand times and own three songs you put up in the links: "Coming Undone" is the best thing EVER! Well...besides this story. The sequal should have Yin Shawn straining to come out and play, where in brief moments his friends see it. OH! And maybe Yin Shawn instead takes complete control over Shawn? XD Please come back to the Psych fandom-we miss you *pouts*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
I AM SO DONE.
Okay, not really I'm going to browse your other fics, BUT I AM SO DONE WITH THIS ONE!
...literally...ugh...
ANYWAYS I REALLY REALLY LIKED THIS AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE HIGHFIVES AND ALL THE NAIL FILES AND ALL THE CUPCAKES!
You should so write a story where Shawn gets kidnapped and tortured by a cray cray girl named Angie ;D
Anyways, did I mention that I really like this one?
It shall be featured this weeks 'Fanfiction Friday' on my Twitter account, even though I fairly certain that no one will heed my words of its greatness...
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
I can't deal with this. I cannot. Honestly, last chapter was around the time I stopped blinking and my eye started to burn, then there was the uneven breathing followed by the squeaky breathing, then the inner choking, the laptop biting, the sliding down so that my back was on the cushion which was then followed by me finishing the chapter, back on cushion, legs flailing in the air, the back of my hands pressed into my face and whimpering. Oh yeah, then I sort of just fell sideways on the couch... XD
IF YOU DO A SAD ENDING I WILL FIND YOU :O
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I'm hoping that I'm right in guessing that brainwashing will be involved...I have seen Lost y'know ;)
Epic chapter!