Reviews for Road Stop of the Night
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Very nice. :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
"Two lost souls destined to meet each other and call each other home"- such a beautiful quote! That was a perfect sequel to the road stop stories. Helga and arnold are meant to be and only with each other can they find happiness. They are the definition of true love.
Victoria chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
love it
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Nice ending :)
Nee18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very sweet :)
LovelyAnon16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
DANNNNNGG LILA! Stop being so DAYUM clinging! UGH! .

Anyway I loved it! I loved how you concluded the whole story together! I can imagine how cute Arnold looks in his animal print PJ's (Fangirl Scream)! Keep up the awesome work you two! I really enjoyed this! Just one more question,... What is the freaking waitresses name? Criminy! That's all I wanted to know bucko! Lol
PriscillalovesPeeta chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
great
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Fate takes a turn when the two end staying in the same hotel/motel. And they find each other by smelling their familiar scents: Helga with her sweet vanilla scent and Arnold with his fruity shampoo. (Hey Cass, I remember you said if they had a perfume named after them, maybe it would be ArnoldxHelga and have a combination of their "scents," however you can make a combo of fruit and vanilla smell good.

Haha, Arnold still wears PJ's with animal prints on them! And Helga can't help but comment!

So Arnold got away to think and I guess he can't do that, what with Lila constantly calling and texting him! Man, she sure is clingy!

And so Arnold and Helga find out they went to the same diner and spoke to the same waitress! Now that's what I call a twist of fate!

Yeah, I guess it makes sense for Arnold to pretend to be happy with Lila. He'd never get over Helga entirely. I know they say it's hard to forget your first love, and moving on from someone like Helga would be hard for Arnold to do. I'm sure he could grow to love Lila, but he wouldn't fall in love with her.

And so ends the way it should: Arnold and Helga reuniting.

And of course, the waitress will get a postcard from them because she managed to help them in the end.

Nice conclusion, guys! You work together very well!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Excellent sequel/ending for your previous story.

Keep the good writing.
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awwww, that was so cute! I'm so glad you carried this on!

What a lovely way to end it! :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw adoreavke conusltion and I love the fact you keep the waitness name a mystera
angie93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awwwww i love it ;D
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I loved it! 3 Wonderful job!