Reviews for A Thing Worth Saving
READER120 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
i love this and i really think this is where chucks head is at when he tries to become a different person
vivalachair chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was so lovely! You did a wonderful job of showing the inner struggle Chuck was having with himself. Loved that you had them go through everything on the roof (if the writers don't do this they are officially complete morons) it is so Chuck and Blair. Sigh. Loved C telling the bartender just who he was and the purple at the end. The proposal was total Chuck Bass awesomeness - he doesn't ask, just tells B she's going to marry him. If anyone else were to do this I would hate it, but not with Chuck. And Blair having to go collect herself - Chuck will certainly do that to a gal :) Him telling her he loved her at the end - precious.

Fantastic job!
ellibells chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Thats was very different but I really enjoyed it! Love how the ending turned out :) well done!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Watching season three made me realise just how much I wish they would hire you. You and the lovely bethaboo own me, as you should both know by now; I just love your one-shots, and you need to keep them coming.

- B
niinjjakiitten chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aww I loved the ending!

And the "I'm chuck bass" moment

Hope chuck comes back as chuck bass in september

Have u seen the promo?

Xx
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really loved how you did this. It was so interesting how you had Charles in the beginning, and it was weird hearing Nate and Blair call him Charles. I really loved how Nate and the others were trying to keep him away from Blair.

Blair and Charles' conversation on the roof was just perfect. I really liked how you went from Charles to Chuck at the end, the change was so well done and just perfect. I love the end part. Great job.
JNYC chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Greatness! Makes me realize how much I miss chuck :(

Amazing story *in awe*
McBones2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my goodness this was so good! I love the ending with Chuck being himself again and poor Nate was caught in the middle. :)
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
oh. love this. I wish this was on the show. haha.

Also, I think we all love Bad Chuck Bass. hahaha. A prim and proper Chuck is just so not as good.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
More Buffy! :)

I loved the inner fighting Chuck agaist Charles and how Blair made him realize that Chuck is the only survivor the only real person of the two. He is reality.

I have never smiled so big at "I'm Chuck Bass" as when he said it at the bar, it was like coming home again, it was like all of the air in the room was just electrified and everything was the way it was supposed to be.

Him in purple drinking Scotch at 9 in the morning and telling Blair to marry him! too perfect. :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was really, really great to read.

I could definitely imagine Blair telling Chuck, the reason she won't take him back is simply because to her, he's no longer the guy she fell in love with. After all, Chuck Bass was the man that stole Blair's heart in the first place; yet, Charles is simply a person who's merely a stranger to her.

Definitely, enjoyed this a lot.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
LOVED this. hope thsi happens. too real for words.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Beautiful done! I loved it!
fouzia269 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010