Reviews for Interruptions
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
"OUTSIDE AND RIDERLESS"
ADORABLE!
So cute, thank you for this. TOothless' POV of human mating is perfect!
whatapuzzle chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Lol
emblah01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love this. I can totally see Toothless narrating in his mind in a very similar manner as this is written. And yes, Toothess, humans REALLY don't like being interrupted. :)
WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Finally I have been searching for days for this one
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Haha, I liked it.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hm... how strange...
Ha ha, this is great! I can totally see Toothless's face through this whole thing, looking relieved that Hiccup and Astrid are alright and mildly curious as to what exactly they are doing.
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
HAHAHA! LOL TOOTHLESS! :D
Awesome short man!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
[Toothless has concluded that humans like to be alone when they mate.

Toothless has also concluded that they tend to be very loud when they mate.

Toothless has additionally discovered that humans are not very friendly creatures when they are interrupted during the mating process.]

I personally love this part the mostest.
findingkarina chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
HAHA! LMAO :)
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Ah, that's great! XD I love it. I can just SEE the facial expressions. ((I'm surprised Astrid didn't throw something at Toothless, honestly, lolz.))

Poor Toothless! XD
toothless 23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
IM SORRY I MADE A mistake on my last review it was a mistake i pushed the wrong buttens ok heres what i ment to type. TOOTHLESS! MOVE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE MOVE MAN MOVE Astrid is going to kill! you! run run run run run run glyd jump jump get out of there sheall skin you alive run run run run run run get out get out get out out retreat go go go go do you want to die move man move hide you have to run get away from Berk swim to the next 7 Ilands becuase Astrid has her dealdy Nadar and she is really skilled with her axe and she can hold a grudg for years and ! you saw both Hiccup AND Astrid both unclothed and mating hiccup is going to be a good deal angerd and Astrid is going to be be i don't know a word for her furry aha she could be a monsterous fury oboy toothless sometimes you have a tendency to come at the best or the worst time anyway good story Glitterfrost up date us soon goodby.
toothless 23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TOOTHLESS cr toothless out out out move man
Cookie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Poor,poor toothless. Getting pushed out the house,riderless... (Is unable to keep a straight face) Bahaha! LOL! I am trying to imagine Toothless's face,and so far it's amusing. BD
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OMG THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!
Shigiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that very funny dude hahah.:D