Reviews for The Eve of Destruction
scootersmom chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
This was fantastic! Your description of the big battle was awesome and the way you tied in all of the show's elements to make Sam and his family the center of the big battle, was great! Of course, this is the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers. I need to hurry and read the next (and I think it is the last...sad...) episode. Thanks so much for sharing your stories!
dulcinea chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Thank you! This is great!
Ash chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
This was terrific! The reveal really does make a lot sense and I must admit I sorta kinda wish the show would have done this. I love this series so hard. Can't wait for the next installment!
sappharine chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i've read the entire series in only two days and i must say that you guys are all genius. the stories are so elaborate and well-thought out and have kept me enthralled the entire time. i love reading about the eternal and unbreakable bond between the two brothers. seeing the two drift apart on the television show is so tragic and seeing another way that the story could have gone where sam's death brought them closer together instead of tore them apart is a welcome reprieve. your stories do not get the recognition they most definitely deserve. i only wish that castiel could have made an appearance but that is my only complaint (not that i'm even complaining because you all weaved this virtual season together beautifully). i can't wait to see what happens next, though i am sad that this season is soon coming to an end. the writing and storyline are beautiful and well-written and i am anxious to see the rest play out. amazing, really :)