Reviews for Forever Yours
Qtepatootie chapter 8 . 9/6
I never leave comments but I have to say that your flics are awesome. I love that your still writing b/a firs and your updates are like my Netflix addiction. Love to binge on your stories! Keep it up! The au are my absolute favorite.
Shirley Ujest chapter 1 . 7/15
Hi there, I'm an old school Buffy/Angel 'shipper. Real life has changed me in the past 12 years since the show has ended. When I first watched BtVS I had 4 kidlings, I'm now a proud Nana of 4 grandkidlings! Which is wonderful but doesn't leave me a lot of free time as my youngest daughter moved back home with her 2 young ones. So I'm out of the loop as far as newer fanfiction writers, some of my go-to faves from back in the day were Adia, apackerfan, Ducks, Gia, Harpy, Indie, Isis, Lex, Margot LeFaye, Rebecca Carefoot, Phil S., Tango, Tinkerbell, Trixie Firecracker & Vatrixta Cruden, to name a few off the top of my head. Sadly, there were many, many others who have moved on and no longer write in the BtVS fandom. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm loving this story "Forever Yours" on . I've read all 23 chapters posted and since I never read without reviewing I had to take a quick moment to jot this down. Your characterizations are spot on, I can 'hear' your dialogue coming from them in their voices. I'm especially glad that you've included characters from both series in this tale, they're like old friends who I haven't seen in a long while. The only problem I had were very minor grammatical errors, if you have a beta reader read your chapters over prior to posting them I'm certain that would catch the teeny mistakes. These errors in no way took me out of your story. I can't wait to read more of this tale and your others, when time permits. Thank you sincerely for penning tales in this fandom, you're a natural storyteller!
Have you abandoned this fic?! No! Please please update!
littlelolajones chapter 23 . 2/20
You got these angsty stories down pat huh lol
These two are so cute! I hope the other shoe never drops! I wish buffy gets over her apprehensions and just enjoys her pregnancy with angel! In major need of some cute BA fluf! Maybe another of the cute dates that you write so well may just be required! Update soon!
tbolling5 chapter 23 . 2/4
Hope you update this one soon
heartsofjordan chapter 23 . 1/28
Can't wait for more
Allison117 chapter 23 . 1/20
I love this story! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Update Soon.
Oh how I love these two! Great writing!
ba2006 chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Fantastic chapter :) Im sooo sorry I havnt been reading updates lately but I just re read this whole fic and this newest chapter and still love this fic :)

looking forward to the next update
CHenson chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
aww sweet can't wait for more
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
love it
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
I hope nothing goes wrong with Buffy's pregnancy, but with that last line... sounds like something bad is going to happen. So please, please, please don't make another shoe drop!
Jan chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
loving it so far! I've re read this fic a dozen times at least ! Hope to see another update soon!( and also on your other BA fics)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2014