Reviews for Forever Yours
Have you abandoned this fic?! No! Please please update!
littlelolajones chapter 23 . 2/20
You got these angsty stories down pat huh lol
These two are so cute! I hope the other shoe never drops! I wish buffy gets over her apprehensions and just enjoys her pregnancy with angel! In major need of some cute BA fluf! Maybe another of the cute dates that you write so well may just be required! Update soon!
tbolling5 chapter 23 . 2/4
Hope you update this one soon
heartsofjordan chapter 23 . 1/28
Can't wait for more
Allison117 chapter 23 . 1/20
I love this story! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Update Soon.
Oh how I love these two! Great writing!
ba2006 chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Fantastic chapter :) Im sooo sorry I havnt been reading updates lately but I just re read this whole fic and this newest chapter and still love this fic :)

looking forward to the next update
CHenson chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
aww sweet can't wait for more
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
love it
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
I hope nothing goes wrong with Buffy's pregnancy, but with that last line... sounds like something bad is going to happen. So please, please, please don't make another shoe drop!
Jan chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
loving it so far! I've re read this fic a dozen times at least ! Hope to see another update soon!( and also on your other BA fics)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
:) Great!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
She's pregnant! Yay! But I wish she could be a bit more excited...though given her past it's justified...please no more shoe dropping. I hope angel allays all her fears. I want happy bangel! Btw can you please write in one of cute dates between the two in the coming chapters they are my fav!
hummingbird7 chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Pls update again soon, thanks for this