Reviews for Not Tonight
Beautiful.:)
KatyK64 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Loooooooooved it !
mintgil chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awwwwwww that was soo cute!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved it. It was a great continuation of the original scene. Well done.
Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was AMAZING! LOVED it!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awesome
Kristell Hale chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
awwwww I love him! :)
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I always thought the book and the movie cut this point way too short, I'm glad you extended it.
callistana chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So adorable! Just what I was looking for when I decided to treat myself to a bit of canon Edward/Bella fluff today. Of course, when I saw that you'd written this particular scene, I had to read it. Is there anyone who doesn't love Compromise? And Bella's line "I hated to waste any part of the night in sleep" always suggested to me that a post-Compromise missing moment would make a perfect one-shot. Loved it!
edwardfreakincullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was a fantastic one shot. You nailed it. That is exactly how I saw that night playing out.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is a really lovely scene as well. I think you do a really nice job with Bella in particular- and I think she is the difficult one to accurately characterize and voice.

Nice job!
Twiguest chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aww! that was a sweet one shot! i think you wrote this perfectly! i heart chapter 20! its my favorite chapter in eclipse!
Terfle chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*snort* Bella the nymphomaniac
xhearttowordsx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was adorable! You delved well into Bella's psyche, providing a very likely scene that belongs in the book. Loved it, down to her navy blue pajamas.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Really sweet. 20;Compromise is my favorite! Thanks!