Reviews for Day One
Jonakhensu chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Well, that was a fun read. I can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Katie chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Your writing is wonderful and there isn't nearly enough River/Spike available in this world. I really, really hope you continue this! I need to see how everything turns out.
lateVMlover chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
This is a fabulous story! Great characterization of Spike and River. I really hope you finish it!
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
I hadn't realized this was still being updated! The last time I read it, there was only one chapter.
Loving this so far - keep it coming!
DCG
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
In all this time, good to see you still show up now and then to give your love to this story. I'll admit, you got me intrigued, like as not gonna stay around to see where it goes.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
good chapter.
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Cool update thank you very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I know Is been over a year but I'd be ecstatic if you add more to this, it's been amazing so far.
moosejuice5 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
very nice, i love this fic so far, i very much hope you write more
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I love this! All the BtVS/Firefly crossovers I've read have dealt with things like River being a Slayer, or Buffy surviving and being alive in the Firefly 'verse, but I haven't read many with Spike in them. I like the Spike/River pairing; I feel like, if anyone is equipped to deal with a Seer/'Moonbrain'/government-made-super-soldier, then it is Spike.
You did really well with his characterization. Everyone's, actually. You've got the timbre of their voices down and the narration is well-done.
Thanks for the interesting read! Please update soon!
DCG
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Cool. Glad that Spike and River are together again. Looking forward to more, thanks for posting. :)
Peanut Gallery chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Great story, well blending of series, Characters true to series, very well done.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
badkidoh chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
good chapter.
Smokey.Melons chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I'm so glad you updated this. And I can't wait for more. YAY!
Netchka chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Cool story. Can't wait to read the next chapters. :-)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »