Reviews for House Arrest
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 16 . 9/1/2010

That was AWESOME!

You played it out perfectly -

And that wasn't hard for me to follow at all D

Gods I loved it! Hehe you kept it just as creepy as the movie ;]

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
Loved it! D

When Will told Xander what he sees, why he watches Xander so much, well that was just perfect. I loved that you kept some of it, like the roof, the same and how you put all the rest into your own version, and made it Xander and Will like -

Cannot wait to see the breaking into car and watching Michaels at the store scene. I am wondering how you plan to do the part where he is at one of his creepiest and gets into Ashley's car ;]

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
Hehe I get what you meant about Angel making a small appearance not -

Love that idea by the way ;]

I find the next seen with Kale watching Ashley's party hilarious. Ashley was so teasing Kale, she had to have known he would be watching. And Kale's idea with the music was bloody awesome (…did I just [totally accidently] make a somewhat bad pun…with the bloody part I mean?) One thing always amazed me with the scene though…no cops were ever called on them for the music. I have an old nosey couple as one of my neighbors though, plus my grandparents or mom's friend would somehow find out if I threw a party…not that I would ever think about, my type of party is chips, brownies, cookies, movies, and a couple of friends :P

Takaouto chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
Oh noes! The evil Micheals is worming his way into the household! Damn Joyce and her trusting ways! lol. She's just like my mum. XDD
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
Wow! You made it creepy! AWESOME! -

And now (well in a scene or two…or three) is where it starts getting more action packed. In my opinion it gets more action packed after Ashley sees the bloody bags, and then they have Ronnie sneak into his car while Ashley watches at the store :\

Takaouto chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Really enjoying the story! This chapter continuously gave me the giggles. XDD
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
That was like the creepiest part of the movie - him just staring back at Kale - and now I am going to have the imagine stuck in my head all night because I am now thinking about it. Stop thinking about Tala! - Yeah well that is working -.-;

There is only one other part of the movie (that I can recall at this moment anyway) that really creeps me out, and that would me the parking garage-lot at the store after Ashley loses sight of him…and now I have that little clip too…I really need to stop doing this to myself…Thia is why I won't watch the Freddy and the Jason movies, and especially the Saw movies (the Saw series has no point what-so-ever in my opinion though). I have to good of an imagination a memory, so I remember everything from the movies and recreate them in my head. Which in some cases is a really good thing, because that is where I get all of my story ideas from, my dreams :\

hehe next is when he shows up at house and Kale freaks out (wait I do have that riight don't I…yeah pretty sure that's the next scene '.'?). That part doesn't actually creep me out that much, but that is only because it was still funny in it's own humoress way -

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Awesome update! Hehe pizza, my favorite scene in the movie…their faces were also priceless there too -

hehe 'Like a Virgin' hilarious choice for the ring ;]

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Hehe when Xander asked "Who's on my shift" that was just prefect, I could picture Xander, as his general character, actually asking that -

I always found it so funny how Ashley teased them in that scene- hilarious ;]

Takaouto chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Whoo! Totally knew it was Xander at the door. Oh! the plot intrigues me so badly (I don't know how much of it I should know - does it follow v. closely with Disturbia? I haven't seen it, so it's all surprises for me! XDD)
Jaygirl942 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Seriously, only nine reviews? This is kick ass, I love this fic! Well written and a unique plot line, not a lot is wwrong with this fic...nine reviews? Well, here's your tenth.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
And here is where it all gets REALLY interesting -

That was another of my favorite scenes, their expressions when they heard the doorbell was just priceless! ;]

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Love how you played that out -

I finally went and just watched the whole movie, instead of watching it in parts. I didn't realize that they totally change the car crash scene in the actual film; the one in all the scripts I found online, are not the one that happened in the movie :\

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
YAY! Xander and Will interaxction! And I...LOVED IT! TOTAL AWESOMENESS! -

Cannot wait for the next part, I know that in the movie the next part would be when he is watching her do yogo and then her dad walks in and starts yelling at her :\

Your stories are always so interesting ;]

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
hehe I loved how you played Oz out is this chapter, I was wondering how you were going to play it out. Since in the movie it was a hot chick and not a dude. But you did it all amazingly...of course -

35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »