Reviews for The Process of Getting Dressed
darlingmess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is just so sweet and lovely, I like how it's slow and gentle and the touches of intimacy are just fantastic and so well done, the softie in me melts at this and it's so nice and relazing.
Kytesama chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
that was just adorable!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is really cute. Like really, really cute; like really, insanely cute. I could ramble on for days about how cute it is. Really, I could. So freaking cute! Okay, I promise I'll stop saying that, but it just is! Truly. I love it.
you-need-imagination chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh, instant love for this story.
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh, this is so sweet. Just perfect, and I loved the ending. )
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
lol Cute routine. Very nice :D
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
First of all I loved how you took one simple moment/process in the morning and turned into something of a dance that they shared between them. Very adorable, and I'm looking forward to the other one you have written as well. As for the tenses, I think you did a pretty good job of staying in past tense, though I'll admit I got distracted part way through by adorable fluffiness :P
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very cute.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It's nice to see them in a very domestic yet utterly personal situation.

This is very well-written; it holds that sense of comfortable stability and slow waking up to the day and makes them completely delightful.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Cuuuttteeee!
Silentz chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I rather loved this. Eames' and Arthur's personalities are captured with such a simplistic beauty that nothing is brashly overdone. This was a wonderful snapshot of these two lovelies. And beautiful writing, dear. You capture the scene perfectly. I am psyched to see you have other Arthur/Eames stories!
noneofthem chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awwww cute m

You describe it well with word n me get butterflies on my tummy :D

oh i wish there's an art, im dying to see when they doin that tie-thing XDDD
Kahlem chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Cute and fluffy, like the way you made arthur the "blusher" but also noted the fact that he wouldn't become the woman. And the way he was sort of annoyed at himself for bllushing, cuute!
Writer is Ninja chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Cute!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
lol aww, very cute. i liked it :) it's funny, you're the first person i've read to say that eames' totem is NOT a poker chip. i can't even see how a poker chip could be a totem, but then again, i can't see how ariadne's totem makes much sense either lol. very cute story :)