Reviews for On the Wings of Love
Faux Promises chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Heh, I am probably the only one who made the connection between this and FF9's "Teach Me Mogster" tutorials xD

~Kitsy
Eva-un chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Intresting story you finish it.
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
Hi, cool story, nice touch making the stories 'hanging'. That usually works to get readers to come running :). Good job, can't wait for the next chapter.
Ramza chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
Its a good story, but its goin a lil too slow. Ya mind speedin it up a bit? its really good tho
Krazy Girl chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
yay i get to be yuffie :)
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 8 . 3/25/2003
Wow, you're a pretty good writter, and how old are you. anyways, I am a true ff7 fan, come check out my work,kid, please.
Tulse Luper chapter 8 . 1/1/2003
That was pretty good. The fact that your stories are so different from each other yet so entertaining shows what a good writer you are. I hope you'll check me out sometime.

8/10
CruelShadow chapter 8 . 12/16/2002
-_-; I think fighter from 8-bit theatre .com has more sense than Cloud *sighing sadly* the clueless bonehead...
Peril chapter 8 . 11/1/2002
ROFLOL

XD

Yay! Purdy story!

Pretty, pretty author make more?
Emeryl chapter 8 . 9/23/2002
Funny! I love it!
R A I N11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Please continue, I'm waiting ok? I really really want to know if Cloud gets Aeris (hopefully for Cloud it's not TOO embarrasing that he wont come out of his room again)but LOL i already read this story countless times and still waiting for the next chapter. WRITE WRITE WRITE! -

I added you to my favourites list for heaven's sake! write more!
R A I N11 chapter 8 . 8/27/2002
LOL ! THAT ZACK ! HILARIOUS #$% I LOVE IT ! KEEP GOING KEEP GOING! WRITE WRITE WRITE! CAUSE I WANT MORE MORE MORE! I LOVE THIS FIC!
chan-chan chapter 8 . 8/26/2002
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! you have my full support for this fic! it is soo funnee! *shid* sensei zack, what a character! if only ppl in life were as, um, talented (yes, that's the right word for it) as he is! update soon!
Asuka3 chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
*dying of laughter* Oh! my! god! that was hilarious! I love the way Zack talks! I pity Cloud for beleiving it all but as long as he gets Aeris. This is really funny! I really like it! - I like the way you kinda interspersed ff8 things within it! It's really neat! soo keep writing! please!
Peach-ie Mint chapter 8 . 8/7/2002
Ayah Flower Girl FF7! It's been such a long time. I haven't read any new CleRis ficcies lately and I'm happy to see you updated this. *Laugh* Zack-sensei is SO funny! I especially like the songs he picked... I imagined both Cloud-kun and Zack-sensei must look reallu goofy doing all those dance moves. Ano... but where's the rest? I feel the tension building... *giggle* Cloud-kun still hasn't figured out who the mysterious girl is, ne? Hope he does soon... and I hope to see the mushiness as well. Until then... keep it up o
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »