Reviews for The United Kingdom
angelasdawn47 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I can't tell you how much I loved EACH of these, seriously, they are AMAZING. I read part one and two a long time ago, before I had an account, and I was blown away then too. North was so precious, and Wales - oh god, Wales! Everything about this series was fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing it!
huh12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
ahaha this happens to be a personal favourite of my. guilt pleasure for the british isle incest, but is it considered incest if there are country as the normal human view/perspective, morale and law differ to them as there are not technically human, but have the ability of a human albeit with a few special properties.
ah... forget about my rabbling up there, ahahaha..ha...ha. sorry _);
well getting back to originally plan this was an enjoyable fic, I had a good time on this little trip you took me, would be nice if you could do more about them, especially the loving family side love :)
hope you have a pleasant journey in your writing and enjoy what it gives you
KellehKupKake chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awwww this is rlly cute n funny:) i rly liek how u described the uk siblings! lol i rly liek number 18 attention it would make a good one shot FAVE!
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
loved this little series

pretty cute stories it tells.
ayanami-verloren chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I Love your Scotland! You my dear have capture England and Scotland's relationship very well though I had hope to see more of Scotland's actions toward America. We all know how possessive Scotland is over England really...
Arialies chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
beautifully written! It was sooo poetic and heartfelt.

i love the way you have written it, who knew a short sentence like that could actually mean sooo much. ]

it was bittersweet, chaste, and wonderful. Just perfect.

The United Kingdom brothers are just too cute!

I LOVE YOUR WALES! D yes yes! i completely agree! This is also how i imagine wales to be! an evil mastermind... oh fu fu fu!

I ADORE YOU! i shall now stalk you w

keep it up dear! MORE POWER TO YOU!

let's spread the LOOOOVEEE!
Treecko Girl chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I really enjoyed that story, especially Northern Ireland's part (my much-adored homeland). Great work! The UK is always an amusing family in the fanfiction world.
Ara Vitus chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
That was so adorable! (Yeah, I find everything to do with this lot adorable, even when it really isn't so.)

I really wish there were more stories with these five, and this was wonderful, thank you.

Now I feel I must fix my versions of them though...
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Awww wales and england are so cute they need moe love good job on the stories
Garnet-Moon chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
This was a thouroghly enjoyable read, I think that you captured the relationship between these 4 and England really well. My fav, bby a smidgen, was Scotlnad, but that's proabbly because I'm a quarter Scottish, but I'm also a quarter irish aswell but I've got some welsh in me too. AHHHHH it's so confusing, just kidding I love being British :) Sorry I'm ramblin again, I'm kinda sad that it's over but I really enjoyed it, great job.
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Awww hurry up and publish the rest they are so the best hetalia family
Starved Crazed Weasel chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Wow! I think you did wonderfully in showing both the good and the bad in these nations. The different mini stories are all very intriguing and entertaining. some of them make me want to hug them others make me want to smack them upside the head. Yet it's balanced enough so that I keep interested and egar to read more. I cried when I found out there was no more chapters to read... tear... I love this story to no end! Please update as soon as you can!
LorikoAlert chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Oh, I love this~ I'm a big fan of ScotlandxEngland(I love that sadistic love thingie~) and now I got tempted on IrelandxEngland... I can't wait for the other chapters!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Beautiful~ I never really read something about this pairing, but now I think I quite like them... :D
Garnet-Moon chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I loved this, I think you capture their relationship really well. Great job!