Reviews for Summer Lightning
rockyourlove chapter 1 . 6/27
Haha, re reading this again, and the first chapter is such a perfect one!

Hooked me in straight away then and now
ChoppingBoard chapter 2 . 1/30
please continue! i love how the story started
rockyourlove chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
OMG, I'm totes with natsu on this one.

I have a feeling natsu-chan is going to be a /darling.

Oh I hope you would complete this someday... sooner the better.

Love all your sasuhina stories and Im already loving this one.

Well done, as original the plot is, your way of delivering it/writing it makes it all the more yours &interesting. Then put sasuhina on the boat and Im sold hahaha
vanillacrush chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
this was so charming! (as are all of your SH stuff, of which i'm making my way through :) curious as to the kid's father, but i see this hasn't been updated in a few years D:
jmcneill99 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
NOOOOOOO! it stopped so suddenly, i really hope it continues soon!
aisha89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Hi, great story you have here! I love how awkward you've made Sasuke :) Waiting for more - please update soon.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
sooo cute! was naruto the girls father?
kenni no. 1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
this is friggin adorable.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Love it, looking forward to more.
If you are withholding posting stories because they are unnamed, you could post them as 'working title'. Then you could simply ask people to submit suggestions for the name and then pick the one that works for you. That way we get to read more of your great stories, sooner.
Blah chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Sorry, but Natsuye is not a Japanese name. Try Natsume(a boy's name) or Natsumi or Natsuko. You were probably going for a more unique name for the child and I get that, but have you tried saying that name aloud? I would never name my child that; it sounds extremely awkward in any language. And one more thing: why does Natsu speak Osaka-ben but Hinata was never mentioned to have one? *endrant*

I see you haven't updated in a little under a year. I guess reviewing is pointless if there isn't anyone to read it. Meh.
Whathappenedin91 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Woo, another great story from the looks of the past two chapters.. Can't wait to see the rest unfold, it would be great if you could update it )
yashi14 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Oooooooo! What's gonna happen now? :P

I'm really liking the story so far. It's pretty obvious that the Dad must be Naruto. Now the only thing left to find out is what exactly happened to him. To be frank, I hope he's dead - which sounds more likley. Cuz if he is alive and divorced, then it'll be pretty obvious that thr'll be ALOT of drama in the story. And for once, I'd like to read a story with as little drama as possible...smthing like...Kimi ni Todoke? Thr's hardly any drama in it.

But it's fine if thr is a little drama. Not as hardcore as a few other stories where, say, Sakura plans this horrid scheme n stuff.

I noticed that you havn't updated for quite a while now. So, I hope this review wakes you up from your slumber and gives you inspiration to continue this story. Please don't leave it on hiatus for too long.

Yashi Singh
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Is natsu adopted? And pleas update
Sqidly chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I adore this ! I love awkward sasuke and hinata's daughter is adorable . Update soon !
nwyd chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
hahaha this is so cute! Natsu-chan~ what is she doing looking for sasuke?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »