Reviews for Why Peter Parker Should Not Meet the X Men!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/19
Great one shot here. I loved it.
Zboy2 chapter 1 . 4/29
you should make more chapters spider man is op as he's suppose to be
Vatsyayana69 chapter 1 . 3/16
please continue .this is how peter should have used his powers
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 1/11
Totally badass... I just want to know where you go from here?
Aligator chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Continue please
Marie chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Dang, say what!?
This is a great story, I have no idea where it would go if continued.
Please continue to write (if not this than in general).
Jambee chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
#This was pretty bad-ass of spider-man taking on the x-men. Although part of me was hoping he would get captured and than get to know the x-men.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
HAHAHHAHA...this is fucking hilarious
Maghands chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is hilarious keep updateing
FriedIce chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Huh. I guess you're not writing that full length fic. Shame. Well this was properly amusing anyway
Talliana chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was fantastic!
Fayari chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was aweSOME. I'M REDUCED TO WRITING ONLY IN CAPITAL LETTERS DUE TO ITS AWESOMENESS. I MIGHT NOT RECOVER IF YOU UPDATE THIS OR MAKE A SEQUEL.
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I always do enjoy a alternative Spider-Man anti hero story. This was one of the better ones. Well done making him relatable. He wasn't too bad a guy, focusing on stealing from criminals and such but Peter was still pretty self involved.

It was a brilliant move making this whole fight a true mistake. While i'm very sorry Xavier died it did seem to be a accident. But that is the price for dealing with the things these guys deal with, train to fight and one day you will have to fight.

I enjoyed everyone's POV and most of all Peter's. But what isn't clear, why is Peter so focused on Revenge? He won and has fought other villens in the past, so what made this so tramatic for him that he might want pay-back. The X-Men I understood very well so good job there.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This merits a novel price for comedy literature... im literally CRYING from all the laughs XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
it's been years since this posted. I wish you WOULD come back to this. it's simply too awesome.