Reviews for There's Something About Dave
Epistle chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
After spending more time on the site, I'VE EATEN MY WORDS.

I love DrakexDave.
TracedScars chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Balthazar. Is. Paranoid. No arguments allowed XD
TracedScars chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH.

This fic makes me GIDDY. I understand the whole review thing. Nobody reviews fics that deserve a few more reviews! This one deserves a lot more, but you seem to be getting a steady supply of them! Congrats. I wonder if your other fics are getting their reviews.
LoverlyLox chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Your characterization seems great. Everyone is in their characters. I can picture Drake and Dave conversing!

I'll wait for the next update patiently and surf for more Drave while I'm at it!
LoverlyLox chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love Drave. Especially well written ones.

I've been surfing the internet. There aren't a lot of fics here, yanno? There's a couple of good ones, but not enough on the Sorcerer's Apprentice site. And not enough on the other places for sure.

I'm so pleased to find a fic like this, but alas, it hasn't been updated for some time!
ink.quills chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I adore their conversation! I'm terribly curious. I need to know where they're going! Drake makes me chuckle in this chapter. You keep the characters IN character and write their personalities well. I'm also excited to see when Balthazar and Veronica figure this out, although it's been only two chapters.

I know you're going to come back to work on this, but please don't neglect us fans. We need our fill of Drave, or we'll die. Seriously.

I've added you to my alert as well! Can't wait for the next one!
ink.quills chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
A great opening chapter! Not only does it have a reasonable length, it doesn't rush into the story as some fanfic writers do. There are a good amount of details and keeps the readers interested in reading further. Not only that, you've written a fic including these two!

I'm glad there is another chapter for me to read and review. It's too bad it hasn't been updated in a while, but that part doesn't sadden me. Well, it does, but I've checked out your page and I understand what you mean. Plenty of stories have only a handful of reviews because people are too lazy. They'd rather read than leave something constructive to say or whatever.

I don't have any constructive criticism; I love this the way it is so far! It's going at a good pace. Can't wait for you to update and finish your other stories; I'm sure the latter would make your other reviewers happy! Hope you see my reviews!
me chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Why didn't you continue? Wahhhhhh!
fanastikal chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
This is very good. It's extremely well written and very interesting. I'd love to see where it's going, besides the obvious slash, of course, and Balthazar's reaction to the whole situation. You haven't written in this in over a year, though, so I'll temper my enthusiasm a bit. You write more here, though, and I'll definitely read it.
Light-Devil chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
This is very well written and I'm a bit disappointed to find that you haven't updated in while.

I do hope you find it somewhere inside of you to complete this, because I'm beginning to adore it.

Jheen chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Awesome story so far; I love the idea of Dave and Drake spending time together - they were my favorite characters from the movie. You have a really clean writing style and the characterization seems spot on, so I'm really enjoyed your fic. Hope you continue it someday and thanks for writing what you have :)
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh man do I like this I'd love for you to continue! This story is so cute so far and I wanna see how Drake and Dave's relationship develops! Please write more!

Kijo Kurosaki
brightsidetolife chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Aww please tell me that you're going to update? I need more!
Miyavilurver chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
this is so interesting i hope you continue it soon 3
alphaonefourzero chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Please update! I love this!