Reviews for Incandescence
James going out of his way to see her smile, when will your fav ever
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 1/28
This was so fun and perfect! I absolutely love it!
Aaniya305 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Loved your story so much...it's really difficult to find a story where James isn't acting like an idiot, also while some of the stories are brilliantly written they fail to portray the characters with the dark things going on. I think its brilliant that you made your story revolve around that particular aspect and still make it so wonderfully beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
No words. Its so good. I m crying so bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
This is so beautiful
Kp chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was such a beautiful story i loved it...and that sherbet lemon reference just...perfect
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
EEEKKK! I loved it! Why did u have to bring in the sherbet lemon? I broke down crying.. ( Jily makes me very emotional) I loved the ending too! I LOVED IT!
Pixie97 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Absolutely loved this story. I think there are too many James and lily fics where they fight constantly. It's nice seeing them get along and fall in love. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Too cute to handle!
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This was utterly sweet. It really brought a smile to my face. Such a lovely story- it flowed beautifully.
em chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
AWWWWW! THAT WAS AMAZING! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER! I'm just dying!
VolleyballGoddess chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
THE SHERBET LEMONS THING MADE ME DIE BECAUSE THATS THE CANDY DUMBLEDORE WAS EATING THE NIGHT THE POTTERS DIED OH MY GOSH THAT WAS BRILLIANT.

Okay but no, really, now that I've released my emotion, that was probably my favourite bit in a very good, well written story. Lily and James make me happy, you seem to have captured all the characters' personalities despite the fact that we've only gotten a glimpse of them in canon, and I think that your Lily-introduces-Dumbledore-to-Sherbet-Lemons-which-is-why-he-is-eating-them-the-night-she-dies-in-her-memory thing is remarkably clever and suble.

Keep up the great work. I probably already reviewed one of your stories like this lol.

-VolleyballGoddess
Wordmeister259 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
That was so freaking great!
caspasta chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
so freakin' adorable! james is so sweet and i love your lily! so perfect! :)