Reviews for Incandescence
This is so beautiful
Kp chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was such a beautiful story i loved it...and that sherbet lemon reference just...perfect
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
EEEKKK! I loved it! Why did u have to bring in the sherbet lemon? I broke down crying.. ( Jily makes me very emotional) I loved the ending too! I LOVED IT!
Pixie97 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Absolutely loved this story. I think there are too many James and lily fics where they fight constantly. It's nice seeing them get along and fall in love. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Too cute to handle!
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This was utterly sweet. It really brought a smile to my face. Such a lovely story- it flowed beautifully.
em chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
AWWWWW! THAT WAS AMAZING! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER! I'm just dying!
VolleyballGoddess chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
THE SHERBET LEMONS THING MADE ME DIE BECAUSE THATS THE CANDY DUMBLEDORE WAS EATING THE NIGHT THE POTTERS DIED OH MY GOSH THAT WAS BRILLIANT.

Okay but no, really, now that I've released my emotion, that was probably my favourite bit in a very good, well written story. Lily and James make me happy, you seem to have captured all the characters' personalities despite the fact that we've only gotten a glimpse of them in canon, and I think that your Lily-introduces-Dumbledore-to-Sherbet-Lemons-which-is-why-he-is-eating-them-the-night-she-dies-in-her-memory thing is remarkably clever and suble.

Keep up the great work. I probably already reviewed one of your stories like this lol.

-VolleyballGoddess
Wordmeister259 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
That was so freaking great!
caspasta chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
so freakin' adorable! james is so sweet and i love your lily! so perfect! :)
rest in popcorn chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Aw this was adorable!
jade23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
the length is perfect- i love how you really expanded on everything, and how you really gave dimension to the characters. super sweet fic. loved it!
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Aww so sweet! I adore James when he's nice like this!
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is really beautiful. James is such a sweetheart.