Reviews for In A World Without Georgia
watchitstark chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh god, I finished Feed last night and all day I've found myself thinking about it and wanting to like start to sob randomly because Geore was my favourite chracter and Shaun oh god, how is he meant to do it alone? They were a unit, a team. They did things together. This fic was short but great and just omg all mah feelz.
TheByronicMan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
A well-written little vignette and, as others have noted, downright prophetic in some aspects. Thank you for getting this category added, so that it was already here when I got bitten by the fanfic bug.
RogueRobin chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Here's a shout from the other side of Deadline. Pretty sure that wasn't out yet when you got this out. Good job. I've been afraid to read the Newsflesh fics, so I figured that I'd start with the pioneer. Thank you for not disappointing me, and good job on the Coke. p
she lives in a daydream chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
/looks at date this was posted. Lolol forever behind./

But this? Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I was very happy to see a section for this amazing series on , and even happier to see that someone posted for the said series. Made my day. (: But yeah, I loved this. A lot. (:
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this was great, really glad to see at least one worthy read for shaun and george. thanks for sharing.

boston blue chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Lemmie start out by sayin amazing job. I just fineshed Feed earler today I literaly forced it into my brther hands so id have someone to talk to bout how amazing this book is. Outstanding job its like a blurb from the next book.
Max Alleyne chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I can totally relate to your feelings about Shaun and Georgia; I feel exactly the same way. There are sometimes when I was reading and I was like "No! Why are you doing that?" and knew exactly why because I would have done the same thing. But anyway, this story was great in a break-my-heart sort of way. But then, Shaun did break my heart, so it's fitting right in. I love the Coke thing that you did and the way that he keeps trying to find things to make her feel closer. It fits his character perfectly.