Reviews for The Accidental Camping Trip
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 4/12
Vivid descriptions, fresh. Delighted this story was finished after all. Nice job of tracing out Jane's reasoning in the initial scene with the corpse. Your Lisbon is quite an unsympathetic character, but then she largely was early in the show. Thank you for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 4/12
Well, this was certainly early in their relationship. This Lisbon has not yet learned that she needn't be harsh to effectively lead. Her unwillingness to truly apologize for (accidentally) running Jane over is appalling. In turn, Jane has no confidence that Lisbon's brusque anger covers a very caring streak. Interesting.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 4/12
This is really well-written, a pleasure to read. You have the characters - especially the early seasons Jane - spot on. Looking forward to reading teh rest, though the lack of a "complete" in the header information is not a good sign.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
WTF
quinnovative chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story! It was great writing with a clever ending! :)
MissDonniex chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I thought the story had some funny parts to it...and the case was solved by Jane of course. Good work and I give it a high mark
Alex Took chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Thanks for the reviews everyone!
ThetaOmega chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Hi! This was quite a good story :D I got a bit confused by the fact that Lisbon shouted 'Move bitch' to someone on a bike that she didn't know and then not bother to see if they were alright once she clipped them with her car; another thing is that every once in a while there would be a sentence or two with no capital letters and lots of full stops. Other than those two things I think it was a very good story :D.

PurpleFluffyPancakes
Jisbon4ever chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I loved their journey. Jane just makes it so much fun to read. He always gets in trouble. He is lucky that the team always ends up saving him. lol I can't wait to read more and for your other stories. Yay!
In The Name chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
I'm wondering who the 'mysterious woman' was? But I liked this story, I think you wrote the characters really well. So I think you did a grat job with it :)
Black Hawk chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
"What I keep on wondering, is why you told me you knew he was miles away from here, when obviously you knew he wasn't. Why not just tell me the truth?" Classic Agent Lisbon line. Amazing. It cracks me up.

And the mysterious woman saved him! WOO HOO!

I love that he dreams of her. I want a sequel. Patrick Jane deserves a wonderful, mysterious woman like that in his life. ;)
Black Hawk chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
LOL I love that the fat man killed his son because he ate all his candy. This story is the perfect blend of silly and serious. But the end... poor Mental being attacked by that beastly, bear of a man!
Streak of the Sun chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Great job! :D Another, please!
Jisbon4ever chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Guess Jane is the same as always. Always planning something, but never know how it will end. lol

I do hope he will be ok. Lisbon to the rescue? Continue soon.
In The Name chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
That was a good chapter, I liked it. But I do hope that Lisbon and Jane stop fighting :( well we'll see won't we? I mean, I'll see, because you're writing it :p