Reviews for The Cat
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
hahaha cute
MionesBitch chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was a Very good HHR lemon-fic;not much plot...but that wasn't the point was it?
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
wtf? how did the CAT stain the couch? but awesome excuse otherwise Lol
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
It's good. Obviously you weren't looking for the obvious reaction from Mr. and Mrs. Granger which might have added some humor to a longer story, but for a shorter fic like this, it works as is.
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
poor cat
CSIknowItall chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
haha awesome! :)
niccoyne12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is not your own work, therefore I cannot tell you that it is good. It would be false praise. The author you stole this from is ScandalousPotter and they have been notified. I would recommend you remove this story immediately. Plagiarism is theft and is not tolerated amongst writers. The fact that you believed you would get away with this, shows your inability to think things through. Please refrain from doing this in future. It is not fair to other authors if you are using their work. Be original, people will enjoy it a lot more.
who knows chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I think i would like it more if I wasn't convinced that you took some of the writing out of another story. That's called plagiarism my friend. Try to make your story completely yours next time ;)
Revolutionizing chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was really good for your first!

the ending made me lol :)

good jobbb, snapey :D
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I loved this oneshot. It was realy awesome, never was into the Harry and Hermione pairing but I thought I would try it. It was awesome. Loved the cat part.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
blondebarbie34 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
good one shot, i loved the ending... damn cat!(;
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Um, well, it's Harry/Hermione and I always love that, but what was a really big problem for me were the spelling errors in here and also grammar errors. I know not everyone's perfect at it, but still, a basic read through of it or else getting a beta would have worked wonders for this story.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
od story it was I still hate these idiots that ban NC-17 but I'm glad their's better web sites then here their's one where hardcore sex and no slash is allow anything goes in stories no rules
me chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You can write an epilogue where ten years later they confess to the parents who tell them they knew exactly what created the stain but they didn't want to embarrass the kids at that time.

Most kids don't realize that the parents know what really happened but let it go anyway.
Howlermonkey77 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Plot aside, your spelling needs a lot of work. lobe-love, Barrow-Burrow, coarse-course, your-you're, coach-couch, great-greet to point out a few