Reviews for Opposite ends of the spectrum
mxmsupporter chapter 51 . 5/5/2013
Damn, it was the best "prologue" to M&M's death day ever ! Although you could get there more, i dont know, fluff? Showing affection? Because i cant really get what Mello felt for Matt. Love? Yeah, but what kind? It left me wondering. But it was very good either way .
LNFRARADIANT chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
A giggling Near is creepy.
It is. And high Near? *priceless*
GreenUnicorn14 chapter 51 . 8/23/2012
This was a great story! I thought it was extremely AU, so I was like "yay! They won't die! 3" because every time I read their deaths, a little part of my heart shatters into a billion pieces. But, alas, they DID die; however, I am eternally grateful that it was only implied because not only did it fit the story better, but also part of my heart is mostly intact! Thanks for writing this! 3
00inactive00account00 chapter 51 . 7/8/2012
Goddamnit I knew I shouldn't have read this story! And being the masochist I am, I enjoyed every moment of it even though I knew the inevitable ending. You made it so beautiful, and the last sentence really struck a chord. A couple of people died this year and it takes some time before it really sinks in. My friend said that she saw the lady in coma in the hospital and she looked like she was sleeping soundlessly, just like always.
I'm going to leave it at that before I start blubbering like a fool again. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!
death.by.cupcakes113 chapter 51 . 6/22/2012
i finished reading this story a while ago, but i dont think i reviewed. i absolutely adored this story and will probably read it again :)great job, i was hooked through out this! keep writing c:
Death By a Note chapter 51 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful is all I can say for this story. It was beautiful and ended nicely too! I really loved it. It took me a while to finish but it was worth it. I have to say I 'really' enjoyed how you made Mello in this. He was amusing and a complete badass all the way through. XD Matt was great too. Actually, both of them were so believable in this story, it was like they were real people or something (hopefully that makes sense lol). Amazing work! *thumbs up*
uncertainAuthor chapter 51 . 2/14/2012
This was such an amazing story!
494dwangel chapter 51 . 2/9/2012
that's not the end...it feels like a cliffy or sommat...u can't do this to me well u can but damn...i wanted a happy ending or death but we'll never know...
sailornova343 chapter 50 . 1/25/2012
lol, cankles :P
onixxfilth chapter 49 . 12/16/2011
Mmmm! Yummy little lemon, with some good fluffiness too!
sailor-nova343 chapter 49 . 12/15/2011
I'm so glad you updated!

Thanks so much for this awesome chapter! Even if it was mostly fluff, it was SMEXY fluff! Thanks for making my day a HECK of a lot better!
YaoiOverlord chapter 48 . 12/14/2011
Wow

This is a great AU

Looking forward to more :)
itsatruemiracle chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
the reactions between them in this fic are just too cute!
itsatruemiracle chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
haha this is really cute and fun to read I shouldn't have been so quick to judge this fic
itsatruemiracle chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
I'm really sorry I was so harsh to this fic before. the sudden change from them hating eachother to liking eachother bothered me because it was so poorly developed, but now that I decided to keep reading, their sudden change in feelings is making a little more sense to me. Plus, I am now keeping in mind that you just wrote this for fun, and weren't worrying about plot development.

anyway, I'm sorry for my rude reviews, and this chapter was really cute