Reviews for Finding Old Friends
lovehfilms chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I hope you continue with this is well written and very love to see it finished
The World is a Blanket chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Great story! I loved it. But, is this story abandoned? It hasn't been updated in a while. I hope it isn't, I really want to find out what happens at the ball. XD
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
I can just imagine what Zev will do to the idiot dumb enough to say something nasty about her scars
jugalettePENNER chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
love it!
jugalettePENNER chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
awww love it!
BloodyHighClaw chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Great work.I will be watching
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Zev won't let her die...
melian evenstar chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
your story leaves me hanging on your next chapter! . I really like the twists you add to the game characters -the Warden battling the Taint and the sleeping drugs is utterly believable, as is the sexual tension between Zevran and the Warden. Good job reading between the lines of the game, and definitely looking forward to more! :)
Rhiononon chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Oh thank goodness you've finally updated. I could just do a happy crazy skippy dance. And I could also skin Alistair alive. I'm sure Zev'd help. He makes me so mad in this!
Core chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
I love this chapter it explains so much! With the fade dream and stuff. But I really love the part about Wynne teaching the warden how to read. I had never thought about it before, such deep considerations make your story telling excellent!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
hhmm, what kind of plan does the crazy Crow have?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
poor girl
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
he should just tell her
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
that went better than I thought it would
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 9/14/2010