Reviews for Betrayed?
FandomOtaku chapter 16 . 2/12
i was crying while reading all of this...but it was really good...
duchessme chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
love happy readng others but unfinished(the same challenge)
eftela chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
It's too fast!
eftela chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Damn it! Those . . . BASTARDS! Poor Ryoma. . .
teemo-kun chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
i really liked your story you inspired me to right my own fanfiction of PoT but not from the challenge i hope you make more PoT fanfics :D
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow. This is different from the other fics written for the challenge (well, obviously, but there's something that I actually like about this one. It's weird.)
Herecusilovereading chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
awww... so sad for ryoma-chan at first. i'm glad it all worked out. hehehe love the reaction of oshitari-kun. thanks for the story
Post U Later chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Oh Poor Ryoma, Having To Explain That Again & Again. How Painful.

Love How Everyone Fit Into That Tiny Room. It Must Be Like A Clown Car! X3
Post U Later chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Aww I Guess That's Okay, I Still Think They Should have Had To Wait A Bit More.

& That Usui Fellow Seemed Like An Ass.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Uh Oh, I Have A Not So Good Feeling About This. I Bet Word's Going To Get Out Fast. Atobe Will Probably Be There Too, & I Bet His Team Will Probably Want To Watch Too.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I Don't Think Ryoma's Going To Forgive Those Two. At Least I Hope He Doesn't Right Away, They Don't Deserve Forgiveness Yet.

& So Fuji Was Trying To Help? Maybe Show Him What The Others Felt Or Something Like That? Complicated Feels Man.
Post U Later chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Aww I Love Everyone's Reactions. Mouth Agape & Shocked! XD
Post U Later chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Yay! I'm Glad That They Are All Friends Again, They Were Really Sorry About What Happened. I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Taka Went All BURNING On The Others, Even Without His Racquet. XD
Post U Later chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Aww Yay! I'm Happy That Ryoma's Happy! XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Oh Man, Poor Ryoma, Being Faced With All That On The First Day. & It's Not Even Over Yet. I Can Only Imagine What The Rest Of The Day's Going To Be Like.