Reviews for I Language You
Aww, so cute! This is the first fic I've read with Hong Kong as a central character, and I'm impressed :)
Karano chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh, how you make us ship stuff.
I bet you could write Austria/Seychelles and still make it a masterpiece.
DearieItsme4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Just wanted to say it's rather funny reading this as I'm from Hong Kong. It's not as funny as some of your other works, but interesting nonetheless since it really IS a weird pairing...keep up the good work!
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So cute!
Dawn96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I read this ages ago but I came upon it once more . it's sweet and adorable- and Hong Kong's final words summed the whole story up! Loved it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aww this was cute! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i love this so much! TT
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I've decided that I like your crack pairing. The entire fic I was thinking, I know a whole ton of people from Hong Kong who soeak English. It was a BRITISH colony for a while. The ending was great! I laughed. You've gotta love America.

A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg that was sad lawls! Oh Alfred... I love hong! He's sho cute!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Too cute! I loved it!
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
-big heart- I refuse to believe that this is a crack pairing. I want it to be totally canon now thanks. Wahh They are both really cute! America and his misunderstandings. xD China's lines were the best though. Thanks for posting!
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was so funny! Oh, Hong Kong~ The pairing really worked, although I didn't think it would. Great job on that! I loved the ending, it suited what I think Hong Kong is like. Favourite part, though, has to be when America starts panicking about being bitten by a squirrel and HK starts panicking too. Made me laugh out loud. Great job!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I like the twist...I had the thought halfway through: Wait, Hong Kong was a British colony; he should know English. And then I feel sorry for America when he finds out. He's so clueless! lol

btw Hong Kong is a "province", not "providence." "Providence" means something like "God-given god luck."
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sigh...Oh America.
Orpah chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*screams* I LOVED THIS STORY! You have an awesome way with words. I wish I could just steal it from you. Or rather, copy it. Hong Kong was so cute in this story, and America was such a sweetheart. I totally love this pairing now... You should have gotten more reviews on this story, it's amazing!