Reviews for The Treatment of the Lower Orders
ChrisDurin chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
Great story, very well written. Guy is absolutely authentic with his demons, fears and actions.
Even in his darkest form he is still agonizingly beautiful.
I love the ending, everybody deserves a second chance.
Stunning! :)
Filiafamilias chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
I really liked this story. The storyline is very credible and your (OC) characters well written. Thank you for sharing!
RenShep chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
This was delightful!
whatcatydidnext chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Dear Guest, you got this far and only now you realise Robin is no more? Bless you hon.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Again robin dead guy alive... Unfair and so typical...
LostOne1775 chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Wow! This is a really good story! Usually I despise the "he rapes and hurts me but that's because he loves me" fanfics but you turned it around for the better. Bravo!
AcaciaDawn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow.
CeffylGwyn chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
*Another Happy sigh*

Really, I could just go on reading your stories over and over again, they really are very good. It troubles me, how many fanfiction writers seem to see Gisborne as this (albeit secretly) really nice guy - But honestly, as much as we all love his sexy badness - he really wasn't all that great.

However, I love your portrayal of him (It definitely is NOT what I mentioned above). No, he's not the nicest of men, but there is that seed of good in him, and I love how your OC - Elias was able to bring it out (not all the time, but out all the same). He's probably still got lots of issues, but there is that part of him so consumed by his love of her that he'd do anything.

I absolutely loved this, and could quite happily read it again (that may or may not have something to do with the way you write Guy in such a way as I can actually SEE Armitage...*drools*).

Just one thing, the way it's laid out, it's actually really hard to read at times, just because of spacing etc. Maybe you could edit it so that it is a bit easier to read? (If you don't have the time - I'd happily fix spacing for you - it's too brilliant a piece of writing not to have it spaced right) :)

Really really well done! FAVOURITED! :)
xxEmmaJanexx chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
Just read this all in one go; brilliant story!
UKReader chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
I LOVE your story. I'm amazed there aren't more reviews.

It is wonderfully told with lots of twists and turns. I do love how it spans a good period of time and all that life brings with it for the pair.

It is very dark, and the journey you take us on with both characters is often difficult. It is very bold and very interesting.

Thanks so much. ;o0
bunnyreader chapter 26 . 2/5/2011
OK - wow!

Beautifully written - hard, dangerous, dark and passionate - you have given Guy so much more depth and explained his character and actions SO much better than the BBC did - especially in the final series in which he became an almost 2-D 'baddie'. By setting it over some years and yet keeping a tight reign on the story arc (clever use if events from the series too!) his transistion is believable and cleverly realised.

Finally a Guy story where he isn't 'fixed' beyond recognition. Most brilliantly well done!
nokitty chapter 26 . 12/4/2010
Wow! Very dark and steamy. I haven't watched the show which this story is based on, but I have had the pleasure of seeing Richard Armitage in leather and eye liner. :) I really enjoy your writing. I look forward to more.
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
*Stands on a chair*

*Applauds whole-heartedly*

*Falls off chair in exuberance*

I positively adored this story, the journey from brute to man and innocence to experience is so believable and gripping, I couldn't stop reading until reaching the end! I enjoyed the writing style you used too, its quite unique and paints the picture with a minimal ease.

On a side note... The Trip (to Jerusalem - now The Olde Trip to Jerusalem)! We're very proud of that pub in Nottingham (home town hee!), it's a very quirky place!

Great piece of writing, now get cracking on Master of the Mill!

-Doc
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
Gah! Holy hot shitbags!

I'm ploughing through this but I had to pause for a moment here; he's going to go schizo when he wakes up and she's gone!

The softening of his heart was such hard work, gloriously wrought, and it's all about to go to hell!

Onwards to the morning after!
La Caterina chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Such a good story! I could not stop to even write another review until the end! I love that Elias is the one to kill Vasey. And I absolutely loved the part with Guy as his "cousin" de Lacey. Please post more between Guy and Elias! I love all the scenes between them, and the steamier, the better.