Reviews for I'll Be Your Toy
Kortni chapter 2 . 4/22
Great drama,but thou hast made an accursed day when thou made Courtney a hypocritical harlot.
Really because I always thought somehow Geoff would be in it and him and Bridgette would end up in the mile high club you know if Courtney and Duncan didn't beat them to it but Gwen's such a slut she probably did it with Duncan in the airplane *barfs falls to the ground and twitches*
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Dammmmmmmnnnn talk about DRAMA. It wouldn't have been AMAZING if this is had actually happened on the show. Then the show would deserve its title of "Total Drama."
I wonder, are you going to continue? I mean, I am LOVING this so far and if you aren't well, it was fun while it was lasted ;) :P
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This lit a fire inside moi' I loved this. But damn, Duncan is such a cheating bastard I can't help but agree. Still, hot ;o
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I've read this fic so many times and I love it every single time! I think you captured the characters emotions and thoughts perfectly during this situation and stage of the CxDxG love triangle. I also loved how you managed to include small parts from the rest of the cast but kept them in character and as minor characters with tiny but important roles, it didn't feel as if they were thrown right in there randomly for the sake of it. You captured the angst, anger, lust and love between Duncan and Courtney perfectly, and even though she didn't appear in person in the story; you also gave us a great and accurate insight on Gwen's feelings and emotions on the cheating scandal. You made the story real and believable, I could truly see a scenario like this happening behind the scenes during this part in the series. You're a very talented writer with amazing writing and creativity skills! Great job in producing such a beautiful piece of art!
Nox Counterspell chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh dear crap! I know I should hate this fic strongly! I hated when Duncan cheated on Courtney!... But , I can't hate it, in fact, I see a lot of potencial in here

Goddammit! I hate Gwuncan, but loved this fic. Cause yes, Courtney can never stop loving Duncan, and even if he doesn't says so, Duncan could never forget Courtney. Gwen is great but she doesn't have the fire inside as the Chica does!
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
gwen already saw both sides of the coin but whatever it was still awesome and i enjoyed it for the most part so great job!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
aww duncan you big jerk! but hey atleast they kiss but i'm still mad but i enjoyed it
Anaria.the.Randomer chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Like like LIKE! I love post-tdwt DxC fics and this is a winner! Will you be continuing? :O
animeaddict2323232 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
LOVE
GreenDucks chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Loved it :)!
Belle C'est Moi chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Duncan is a man whore like forreal! He plays Courtney, then goes right back to her, and Courtney. I would've done the same thin, but i would make Duncan pay too. But this story was great i like to see it go further though. :]
See The Light chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I'm not much of a reviewer, but wow. That blew my mind. I've been mad about Total Drama, and all the dramatic love affairs flying around. I just want it to be the same as it started. Yet now, I feel like rose-colored glasses slipped off. Duncan was my favorite character, but seeing him portrayed like that, made me think. Courtney was my favorite character till Duncan changed back to the sweetheart in TDI. But now I feel sorry for her, and actually sympathize with her as if she were an actual human. I love your stories, they actually make me think. :)
Desjanae chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
This is really good! I haven't seen a story that I like about Courtney and Duncan after their break up so I'm glad you made this! Update soon.
HarryGinnyDxC chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Ahmazing as per usual! I actually love this story, its very raw and real. She now kind of gets where Gwen was coming from, and i hope gwen gets a taste of her own medicine :D