Reviews for Crayola of Chack
Chack chapter 15 . 2/15
Chase and Jack this way are totally perfect and awesome
Bubblegum chapter 9 . 2/13
I love it!

...But I still have no idea who the cinnamon flavor is. Tubbimura? Cyclops?
Bad-Dragon chapter 4 . 2/12
This chapter is beautifully written, plot lines are interesting and always keep me on edge! I love the way you write, and I appreciate that you've shared so many creations of yours with us 3

I know your life is probably busy, so I'm not going to be one of those people who bugs you to come back and write more fanfiction, but please know that your work is always appreciated in the Chack loving fandom, and that you are truly our Queen. 3

Oh, and you mentioned Bad-Dragon! That's awesome!

My roommate from last year told me about bad dragon!
(As a lesbian) I appreciate that they have some insertable toys that look absolutely like something out of fantasy, and nothing at all like male genetalia. I bought a tentacle!
Love-begits-love chapter 17 . 2/13
In case you ever read this, I'd love if you kept writing for this fandom. You're one of my favorite writers and your characterization is fantastic.
EmilyKayros chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
This particular chapter 15 (and Chapter 17) are my personal fav chack stories. It held so much meaning that makes me feel for the shipping stronger :)
Flacks chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
While I haven't read all of your work (I'm working on it), I have to say, so far, this is my personal favorite. The writing here is so well, and it's never what I think it's going to be about, so there's a bit of a surprise with every chapter. Say, is there any chance you're going to continue this some day?
Jae chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
The citrus bomer strikes again!
For real though, the concept is hilarious and had my morail and I cracking up for hours. We love your fics.
pokemonflower9379 chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
burnt orange,cotton candy,dandelion, denim,desert sand,electric lime,fuchsia,golden rod,inchworm,jungle green,laser lemon,maize,navy blue,neon carrot,piggy pink,
pink flamingo,robins egg blue,shamrock,shocking pink,sunset orange,
tickle me pink,vivid tangerine,yellow, glossy grapes, polished pine, steel teal, baby powder did not expect chase to have that kind of past, bubblegum, coconut, grape, jellybean, in my opinion these were b far the sweetest and funniest of the collection. keep up the good work.
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
OH MY JESUS LORD GOD ALMIGHTY THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BET FICS I'VE EVER READ LIKE EVER THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE CHACK IS LIKE MY FAVE UGH THANKS
A chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Tiny Chase...so cute...can't even... augh! That was excellent and Jack is ever the smart cookie, as always. I loved that Jack is essentially by now (assuming that this happens in the same Chak-y universe as cornflower) just this random person who pops up along Chase's history steering him toward the darkside, first with candy and then much later great sex. It's kind of awesome.
A chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
That was fantastic. there's something really satisfying about how you wrote Jack and Chase gettint the better of Mr. Beaumont back there...
A chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
My favorite chapter so far, without doubt. Jack's reaction to the whole thing was utterly perfect and Chase...Mmmm well, what can you say about that? Magnificent
A chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
I am now scarred for life by the image of a coconut crab climbing over people...euuuuugh. Also: Yay Sylvia's back!
A chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I really enjoyed you detailing the specifics and circumstances of Jack's obessicrush's maturation. The make-up thing was just fun, and it makes sense that, through his life, Chase would have noticed and become accustomed to certain fashion trends such as the rouge thing. Very interesting and a fun read.
A chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
This was the coolest! As always I have an enormous amount of love and respect for Granny Spicer, and, were it commercially available, I would buy out every packet of that gum. excellent Job, and I definitely don't mind that these are turning into outright fics. I love it even.