Reviews for The Bright Side
sundayguts chapter 1 . 3/20/2011

One of the best lines in this the way you thre in Candy was great.I always thought their world was like this, how its portrayed here.

Anyways I liked it, it reminded me of the Raisan episode, was that one purpose?

Im rambling.

Anyway I liked it.
sleepings chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh my goodness, how does this not have more reviews? OK. OK. OK.

Written beautifully, it's a litttleeee sad, but I kinda went "omlfklglleeee" at the end. Just...galfjl I can't even voice my thoughts right now wtf?

And I agree: "Stan is broad shouldered and bold and just brilliant, and Kyle thinks that if Wendy feels even half of this shit for Cartman then he understands her perfectly." Perfect.
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really liked this. Although I don't know too much about the pairing, I can tell that you did an amazing job. Everything was laid on very subtly yet clearly there, which was one thing I really liked. It wasn't too angsty, too comedic, or too sweet. It kind of just felt..real. Thats probably not the right word I'm looking for though. :) But you did it marvelously.

Stan and Kyle were once again perfectly in character. I think it matches up very well with the Raisins episode except with a slight twist of Style at the end. Kyles musings were probably one of my favorite parts. It was just so bittersweet. And I know this is a Style story but I loved the Candy as well. Something about Wendy giving up everything to have a chance with Cartman is just so heartwarming.

Theres always one line in your stories that just pops out to me and in this one, this was it,

"Stan is broad shouldered and bold and just brilliant, and Kyle thinks that if Wendy feels even half of this shit for Cartman then he understands her perfectly. "

I really felt for Kyle right then.

Amazing Job on this!