Reviews for Caramel and Cream
ingrid98r chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
That was kinda boring sorry
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
So I just read this whole thing and I've read a few other of your stories and just..wow. I know you wrote this a longgg time ago but I just wanted to let you know I love it soo much! I stayed up till 3 in the morning to read it! Your writing is so incredibly good, it made me laugh and cry an was just pure amazing! And I also plan on reading every one of your BTR stories..thank you for making them! :)
showgirl94 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG I love your story. Some parts made me cry and some were very cute. I love your other stories as well an good writer. Keep it up
WhiskeyRain chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Omg imma hate you forever if you kill him off, I LOVE YOU'RE STORIES! 3
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Haha funny Carlos making James(and us) worried for no reason! XD Ooh they actually went all the way here! But they did if slowly since it was Carlos' first time and James is such a sweetheart yet an assertive and dominant one :)
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
First chappy was short but great nonetheless! :) It went straight to the point that James has feelings for Carlos. Katie participating in a spelling bee was a bit random but it's a good filler :) & dinosaur-shaped chicken! Classic Jarlos moment! And poor Jamie at the end! Don't feel bad hun it probably isn't what u think!
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
THEY HAD SEX
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
POOR JAMIE
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
Soooo i just read this for the fourth time... And it moved me just as much as the first time i read it :') you have a gift milady :) a beautiful gift for the artform that is Jarlos. this is my favourite story by you and at the moment you are my favourite author :) ...um... so keep it up m'kay? :)

-CourageAboveAllElse
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You are. A fanfic god. This story. Made me cry, and laugh and say "d'waaaahh" more than im willing to admit xD this is and always will be my favourite fic of all time.. props to you for writing it :D ive read like all of ur btr fics that are rated m... and not once have i not liked one :) i'd reveiw them all, but that'd take too much time.. and use waaaay to much flattery xD just know im a huge fan. and that you need to update the sequel. like now lol kay? :3 HUGGLES :D
BigTimeGaga chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
I Loved this...even though I started crying. I'm just glad he didn't die
Seth's The Best chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Wow. You make me speechless. This was an amazing story and I could stop reading it. I can't wait to read more of your stories. And yea...your right... Mochi No Yume is the best haha.
fanficnarusasu22 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
...i stayed up till 4am reading this...im crying,hard,and laughing. Its funny because while i read it i thought.

1) James has flu...hell no its Mpreg!

2) James burnt himself...Kendell suck his finger!

3)Logans facr in Kendell's lap...do i have to say it!
leann15 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Wow. I'm blown away. From the awesome intimate chapters, to the cliffhangers, and then the fluff. I had just the purest bliss while reading this story.

When I read the letters, they almost drove me to tears. When that woman made fun of James and Carlos, I wanted to punch her in the face.

And when Carlos got hit, I was literally shaking of what was going to happen to him. I can't see the most adorable man on earth die, I just can't!

My favorite line(s) of the story were:

"Whats so funny Kendall?"

"James and Carlos, they're just like your ice cream cone. Caramel and cream."

A fantastic way to end the story.

You, my friend, should be an author when you decide on a career. You're writing is absolutely AMAZING!

My rating for the story:

Caramel and Cream- Panda-Boo16:

9000000000000/10

Wonderful job!

Big,BIG HUGGLES!

Ivey (leann15)
Sgtwlover chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This story is greatvi read it almost every day and even vanilla and cream