Reviews for Gentle Wind
Elise chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great fic! :)
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Ah, now this is what I was looking for today. Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"Omg so cute!". i loved when kazeshini said nun of your business lol. I loved it when his master was fixing his wound's and i love that this wasen't another yaoi!.. its friend ship. ive been trying to find stories like this forever!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Liked it, loved it, adored it, crave more of it, but i can be satisfied with just rereading it :3
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That is too cute! I was -just- watching that particular episode and I'm so glad I found this fic!
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Alma Heart, you wrote it so beautifully... I don't know whether to melt or to cry. Those symbols, words, your meaningful sentences...

"They had been born of one soul, but they didn't care about each other."

Do you know how lucky us readers are? You have Shuhei and Kazeshini's essence written out!

My applogies, I am just in awestruck heaven. *o*
Zyloa chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hello!

It's been a while since I read your story, but I didn't post a review, shame on me. So, here I am!

I really enjoyed it! It was adorable, and well writen. I loved it! It's sad to see that there aren't a lot of fanfictions about this two...

Thanks a lot for this story!

Zyloa
goodbyeaccount chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aww, it's so adorable. :D You should write more to this. You left it open to right more at least.

I really like the way you write. It's so simple, yet we get an exact picture of what's going on.
carzla chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*wibbles* This was so cute! I love how you portrayed Shuuhei and Kazeshini, especially Kazeshini's confusion over Shuuhei tending to his wounds and being all protective. *squee* Really enjoyed this piece!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was awesome. 3
Thil-Galel chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love it! You captured their relationship prefectly. Great work, you MUST write more.
AmyDino chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw, it was nice !

I really like the relationship you pictured between them ; it suits them -
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh wow. This was one of the BEST Kazeshini and Shuuhei fics I've read in a loooong time! Thank you for writing this!