Reviews for Lips of an Angel
mlnapier09 chapter 21 . 4/13
Loved it.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Lmfao! You dragged this shit on for 19 chapters and then slapped them back together in what is the biggest trope/cliche in soap opera history in TWO chapters and ended it? You SUCK and it's best you left fic land. You're pretty bad at this! I'm wondering if you were really a grad student because this fic was more indicative of a middle school girl. I'm seriously laughing. I remember ditching this crap around chapter 11 or so then lo and behold I run across it in a bookmark purge from an old laptop and see you ditched it for a while and then used the car accident/omg I love him trope. This fic was a huge piece of garbage and a disservice to Merder and MD readers. Please stay away from MD fic world. You're awful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I really hope you finish this one day! :-)
greysanataddict chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I just wanted to say I have read every single one of your merder fanfics and I've read them more than three times each. They are absolutely amazing and you are so so talented. I really love this fanfic with all the angst and romantic was of it and I was really hoping that you may consider doing a sequel to it, do you think you ever will?
Michs240 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Come baaaaaaack please! We got Derek and Meredith on a free relationship finally! This is the best part, you're doing an awesome job ;D
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
i really do hope you finish this story
mccheerleader chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
I'm so glad you came back and continued this. I read your entire fic all over again and I fell in love with it once more. Please update again. I would love to see how the story pans out.
Juni chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
I'm glad you started updating this story again.
falmur chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
I'm so happy that you decided to go on!
I discovered your fic a few time ago, I saw you hadn't been updating for a long time and I never sent you a review. But now... I'm head over feet about it!
I loved the chapters where Meredith and Derek got to know each others, then were together even as lovers. I loved also when Meredith backed off their plan, it was so intense and you wrote so good about Derek and his frustration!
Now I love that they are back together. I thought Nathan would get a little bit mad at Meredith. She finally lied to him, she was in love to a supposed friend, betrayed his trust so... I didn't think he would take it so easily (but you're still in time to bring him back in the story).
Update soon!
StacieH chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Yeah you're back! I love this story and I have been hoping you'd come back to it. I was so happy to see you have a direction as well as plan on seeing it through ... you made my day.

Great chapter ... it's good to see Mer and Carolyn getting along so well.

I look forward to the next chapter. :)
DakotaLady chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
From DakotaLady ... Wonderful chapter ... enjoyed so much Meredith and Carolyn going for coffee and a girl-talk.

I feel as you do about "our" show and my interest level has dipped as well. I read so few fanfiction stories these day. My Kindal Fire has become my new BFF. Now I'm caught up in finding another good read. Christian Grey and Ana set a benchmark for so many of us.
JJP29 chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
Loved the update and welcome back!
CileSuns92 chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
I'm glad you found your groove again, sometimes it's hard to get back on the saddle!

I loved Carolyn's acceptance and Meredith's shyness around her. And I loved them together! I'm so glad Derek is going home so he can spend even more time with Meredith!

I can't wait to read more!
McMerDer chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
That was a great update!

Meredith and Derek are so cute and glad Meredith and Carolyn had that talk.

Can't wait for more.
wantmerder2wed chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Yay, thanks for the update. That was super cute. I am so glad Mer and Nathan are over. I was hoping Laura didn't make an appearance and ruin the moment...