Reviews for Miss Independent
OrangePeels4You chapter 1 . 4/30
The story so far seems interesting, the plot is nice, but the pacing is too quick and the characters are quite OOC.

By other than that I enjoyed it and he grammar and spelling was very good.
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 14 . 1/24
i love it!
sakura.souen chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
oh wow... i thought your story was a bit over the top but it was very good ! the whole bombing and the killing of the father was too rushed and exaggerated, at least in my opinion. but i really loved the story :)
KonanChan28 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Omg. This has to be the saddest thing in your story! T.T why make amu-chan die? :'( poor saku.

Anyway. Nice story. Keep it up! ;)
sakura chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This story is just like the story of kaichou wa maid sama but a little changed..
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Awesome. That was very well written, and with a good story plot. Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
That was an awesome story! Your writing is really cool. Keep up the good work
Author no Yu-Chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Is it me or is this your version of Kaichou wa Maid Sama? , Anyways, gud job! Love it! Oh... And... Amu as in Amu Hinamori from shugo chara? If so, olease make ikuto-kun her boyfreind or sumthin'
WarriorgirlKickingYoButt6496 chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Okay, I'm not even kidding when I say that this story is my ULTIMATE FAV. And I know I say I love a lot of other people's stories - which I do - but seriously, this is my favorite of favorites. And it was actually the first fic that I'd ever read. Well, it's been since like 2011 but still. :P Perfection (with French accent)! :D
cat in dreamland chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ajxkajdjskia MAID SAMA! SASUSAKU STYLEEE AHHHHH :D
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The story reminds a bit off Kaichou wa maid-sama.

Have you been watching and/or reading it?
b1ackcat13 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
aawww how sweet!
b1ackcat13 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
woow dat was ansome twist... :0
b1ackcat13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
wow... this is reall good. :)
b1ackcat13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
oh nice first chapter. loved it