Reviews for Penpal From England
Thatwaslame chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Awws. Cute, too bad I have no ideas...
Thatwaslame chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
That was cute. And chocolate chip are WAY better than sugar cookies
xxlovethisxx chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Excellent story please continue its just getting good. Lol update asap.
love edward cullen for life chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
MELLO YELLO RULLLESS
YA BABY
LOVE YOUR STORY
TEAM MELLO YELLO
Mrs.Smiles chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Sorry but Edward and Bella sem kinda desperate to me...I mean they've only sent two maybe three letters to eachother and only talked on the phone once and they are already boyfriend and girlfriend? Seems to be happening too quickly to me. I mean thats something little kids do when they first meet eachother not teenagers. Sorry not trying to flame or anything it just needed to be said. You are an amazing writer and this story has tons of potential. Good job and update soon!
paralighter4ever chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Aww yay One Direction! and I would beta, your lovely story, but seeing as I have so much going on with my own, I can't at the moment. Sorry!
paralighter4ever chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Edward put those hoes in their place! Yess!
paralighter4ever chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Yay he asked her to be his gf! Too cute! :)
BlueEyedKlutz chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Firstly, I love this story and this is a really cute chapter :)
Secondly, I have a little question, if Edward, emmett and alice are all the same age, and siblings are the tripplets, or have I read it wrong and they are actually differentages?
And lastly, loving this so far so please update soon! :)
I'm Not Kira chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
The rumor touch? Do you have one? If so how is it? Sprint or Virgin Mobile? Love the story
InkCrow18 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I love it! Ideas? I don't know. Separation seems to be the only thing that could play a part in the story. His parents? Bella's mom? Any of the could play in separating them... BTW, I would love to be a beta, except...I don't know how to be one. Write on!
paralighter4ever chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Aww Edward called Bella beautiful! Too cute!
paralighter4ever chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Cute chapter!
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This isn't that long, but yeah, I love these types of pen-pal fics! Can't wait for more! :)
Muradiane chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
please update your story. It has been forever