Reviews for The Cost of Protection
PhoenixK14 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I love your story. It's amazing. Update soon please
tricksters apprentice chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I hope to see more soon! Love this fic, and I think the character exploration is fascinating :).
TheAngelofFate chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Okay you SO NEED TO UPDATE THIS! I frickin LOVE THIS STORY! Please!
Sour Queen chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
You NEED to update this, I love it! I'm absolutely disgusted at seeing everyone choose Kenshin's health or Sanosuke's, but I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Glad to see this story's still going! I liked this chapter, with each of the characters realizing something about themselves. Interested to see where it's going. My opinions align most with Kenshin's, I hope he finds a way to get rid of the "curse," and that Sano reevaluates how he measures people's worth, including his own...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Wow, what the hell happened? It seems I never got the alerts you updated your fic. I always get the alerts unless did something stupid. I've noticed they made numerous changes, some of them not good and it's possible they may have undid the story alerts.

All I can say is wow. I'm SO glad the secret is out. I hate seeing Sano getting hurt like that. My concern is what happens if the wound is near fatal?

Oooo Kenshin's personality is so out of wrack BUT I'm sure he is that way if he has given that chance. He is human after all. Oh speaking of human, why didn't Megumi or Sano tell Kenshin he's a human and it's okay for him to be protected.

I'm looking forward to future chapters, hoply I'll get the alerts this time. I did tonight after I realize the fic was updated then I started reading from chapter 1 to now.

See ya again!
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Wow, kenshin's so un characteristic, but please continue this, please, please, please.
ButterflyMeadow chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Awww I love the BigBro!Sano and LilSis!Kaoru interactions so much And of course, the interactions between Kenshin and Sano :) Your writing is simply fabulous! :D Update soon please!
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Poor Kenshin. Ugh, I know a good story when I'm already theorizing every possible ending! Drives me mad sometimes. Thank you for this shiny new chapter. I really missed this story, and had forgotten the title until I clicked on it. Such a nice treat to see an old friend again!

- K
MoonClaimed chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter! I really liked the conversations between the characters, but especially the one between Sano and Kaoru. :)
Zanza8 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Thank you so much for updating the story! I feel so sorry for Sanosuke-not because of the curse but because he honestly doesn't feel he's as valuable as Kenshin. And Megumi-when is she going to get a clue? I look forward to the lifting of the curse-stick with it to the end!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! it's a great chapter (not like i'm surprised) and seems like a good bridge between the last chapter and what's about to happen. I love how witty Sano is :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS it's seriously a good story, and since you have an ending already I hope you find time to complete it! It's great! Really! Don't waste it, please...
Classified chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Please continue with this story it has piqued my interest and I would love to finish it dearly I would!
Sour Queen chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
You need to update this fic. Like, seriously, it's too good to not update. How can you not be into a topic as good as this? I love it. Don't let this story end here, UPDATE. Seriously.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »